Tattoo idea

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by nanners, Jun 14, 2016.

1. I have the idea to get a matching tattoo with a friend. This design... should I do it? Or is it stupid? Lol its too good.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T807P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I like it, but you know you'll see another one you like better...:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tats should be your decision, not a forum of strangers

4. Hahaha... like go for a better unicorn design?
    It is going to be my decision... lol Once I decide.

Sent from my SM-T807P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 topazann, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Hi , nice . what is meaning? I m agree with Awenyhomas, nowadays to much styles of tattoo . New scool is different from the old one. We all love getting inked and we all know that tattoos are something that you either get them when you are sloshed drunk or when you have thought a lot about it, tattoo is also a form of body grooming which could have a direct impact on your soul. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Tattoos are stupid.

I have a shit ton of em.

I say if you like it, go for it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I like your acknowledgement of the entire tattoo process before / after. But a man who is shirtless with some tattoos on the chest ... pretty sexy even if its the dated chicken wire ...

Always wanted a tattoo and never took the time to get one and unlikely to at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have a few friends who tattoo, so it's been pretty easy for me to accumulate them for pretty cheap. Everyone likes a good trade.

IMAG0111.jpg

I see many more tattoos in my future.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sexy!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. I love it! but make sure you both love it more than anything else, and actually look for other things to make sure. laser removal and cover ups can get expensive

11. hahahahaha.... I so neglected and forgot about this thread. The format on gc fucks with me.

Anyways.... I still want a unicorn but the friend I want to get it with isnt totally on board anymore. So Im going to get a tattoo with my brother who is totally pumped. We are thinking about a traditional style flower, one of those that kinda look like a mandala. I think a brother, sister tattoo would be cool.

Dude thats sick! There was no meaning, just like unicorns lol...

hahahahahahahahahaha.... love it.

Dude thats soooo sick looking.
    yea... thats why Im going to get something with my brother now. Id still get a unicorn though...lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 nanners, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    J