Tattoo idea

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by The innovator, Jan 30, 2013.

1. So I'm thinking of getting two tats. First off do y'all have any tats? Secondly I like the chimera idea because
    1) It's original
    2) Looks badass
    3) It has meaning behind it.
    For me it represents how different I am and how I can't be labeled as one specific thing basically my personality is a hybrid so this is the perfect way to rep it.

What do you think would be a good combo? It has to be partially human and a mix of at least one animal but I'd say max of two (human legs, horse head, bird body) Just an example. Tell me the mix and what parts should go where just for some ideas. Pictures are appreciated but not necessary. Here's a picture of a pretty cool one from In Flames that gave me the idea.
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/327/c/1/Owl_Boy_by_your_pumpkin_luvz_ya.jpg

In addition where do you think I should get it? Don't say arms, neck or face. I'm in great shape with nice amount of muscle so you don't have to worry about a fat canvas.

2. here's a chimera-looking seraph drawing. I thought it was cool.
    [​IMG]

Solve the riddle. These girls have a good meaning too, clever and inteligent, but also fearsome.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Idk...thats just what I found in a few minutes, surely not the best out there.