Tattoo Idea

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by ChipThaRipper, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Here is a tattoo idea floating around in my head, I'm curious what you guys think.

Background: I have been beat making for the past two years and has been the thing I am most passionate about. I love bass, I always have and my favorite part of music are 808's.

I was thinking of getting 808 tatto'd on the back of my tricep in this spot
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/ink_prod/photos/0137/4328/IMG00124_large.jpg

It may be a horrible idea. I'm not planning on getting it for atleast another 6 months so I can have it kick around in my head.

2. Might seem like you're repping rural Hawaii (808 area code), but whatever. :p

3. don't do it, and don't get it in that spot...if you want "808" then get something drawn to represent bass and don't get lettering on the back of your arms, all the Cali bro's and faggots alike get that shit....everyone in the tattoo industry hates people like that.

4. U make beats? Get @ me

5. If you think that it'd look cool and it means something to you, go for it. Personally I think tattoos in that particular place look fucking sick, but the tattoo itself idk if it'd look great. But you're getting the tattoo for yourself so fuck what other people think.

6. This is normally the case, but he obviously cares enough to make a thread asking our opinions, lol.

7. Well I was thinking of this but I think that a subwoofer wouldn't come out well as a tattoo. Outside of a sub I don't know how to represent that.

8. you could always get the Roland logo, lol

9. #9 mercinariesgtr, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    why dont you get an actual 808 instead. that d be an awesome tatt.

edit::i gotta tatt of a speaker sending out the diffferent wave forms and turning into music. you can get creative with it. you could get a 3 band eq with the bass level all the way up, maybe even have an 808 with a cable going into the 3 band. you could draw it like a schematic to show the signal routing. maybe throw a couple effects inline so itd be like your effect rack going to the output.