Tattoo help!!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Mseven, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I'm gonna get a tattoo today but I need sum sick pot leafs for my shoulders

some one help me with ideas!! Plz!! I have an hour from now.

2. So, you're getting pot leaves on your shoulder and you have an hour to get help with ideas?

Wow. Way to win

3. haha have your artist draw something up! I'm a tattoo artist as you know M-seven, I made you your sigs (;

Thats really the best way to go. Have him/her create something and if you dont like it, dont get it. Simple as that. Of course cuz this is a tattoo thread I have to include a link to my site for my tattoos (; Check out mondoink.net for a gallery of tattoo's I've done.

I hope all goes well M7, I wana see pics!!

4. Comments??

More pics later after work.

Attached Files:

5. I honestly don't know why anybody would ever want to tattoo a pot leaf on their body. "No officer, I don't smoke weed."

6. Eh they did okay..

7. I have one but you cant see it when i have clothes on :)

8. Off topic but nice to see an artist on the forums iv done a bit of work in shops making stencils and what not, but done a tattoo would love to but i cant draw, so i guess its a dreamm that will never come true. Sorry to be off topic.

9. That looks like a tramp stamp from that angle not your shoulder lol

10. you're probably gonna regret that in 5 years... :smoke:

11. [quote name='"sourjello73"']

I have one but you cant see it when i have clothes on :)[/quote]

Hahaha truth!!!!!!

12. [quote name='"PoeticStoner"']you're probably gonna regret that in 5 years... :smoke:[/quote]

Provably!!! But oh well

13. Yes! I did mine myself when i was like 14 haha. Its fucking awful, but hey thats why you practice on yourself xD I have one in my right sleeve too but that ones much better. It has that glow in the dark ink in it ill take a pic later

[​IMG]

Btw thats chinese for marijuana :p

14. [quote name='"sourjello73"']

Yes! I did mine myself when i was like 14 haha. Its fucking awful, but hey thats why you practice on yourself xD I have one in my right sleeve too but that ones much better. It has that glow in the dark ink in it ill take a pic later

Btw thats chinese for marijuana :p[/quote]

Fucking sic!! :D its awesome!!

15. Always an incredibly stupid decision to tattoo weed themes on yourself, no matter how much you love it.

16. [quote name='"StickyIckyRicky"']Always an incredibly stupid decision to tattoo weed themes on yourself, no matter how much you love it.[/quote]

Not me :) Weed love me.