Tattoo critique thread:

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by somekind, Aug 4, 2008.

1. I haven't read one critique yet.

2. that batman one w/ the logo and him is awsome that is something i would get

3. Here's my tat....

[​IMG]

4. that almost looks like my g/f tattoo on her leg. i have 8 but dont know how to
    post pics lol

5. i like that tat

6. #27 420hippie, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008

Damn rainbow, you have more, I like the redemption song one the best though.
    here's mine
    [​IMG]
    It's kind of a shitty pic so I'll try to get you guys a better one this weekend. I got it in may so right now I'm leaving it as the outline but if i get bored with it i might put a star over d-town or something. I'm thinking my next might be a tree, maybe a sweet peace sign, maybe a lacrosse stick i don't know, i have some narrowing down to do...

7. Dude, that's really tight. Minnesota has such a cool shape for a state. I'd love to get a little one on my ankle or back of neck.

8. dont even wanna show you mine

9. #30 africantapwater, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
    [​IMG]

After I graduated from high school I got the chance to go back to Africa for the first time since I had moved away ten years prior. I cried for two solid hours when I walked around my old house and property and I brought just about everyone around me to tears in the process.

I had that tattoo put on later that very same day in a mall I went to as a kid not even a mile from the house. I drew it up myself the night before and even vaguely included the address, 376, in the design. For those who don't immediately recognize it, its an abstract elephants head made from the (new) South African flag.

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]
    means peace/harmony in japanese.

not japanese, its chinese

11. [​IMG]

Much better pic !

12. you got a tattoo....of a website....

i just feel sorry for you

13. :eek:
    (Covers up huge back tattoo of the dancing hamsters)

14. here's the tat... it's a little guy, but still visible....

It's a chalice that I designed.... well mostly designed....

its a little cup with a flame in it

[​IMG]

peace,
    hippy

15. [​IMG]

what would you critique his? i love calvin and his tattoo just made me smile cause it's a cute calvin.

16. I would rate it 3 points past douchebag.

17. Its one of those things thats cool, but its cool cause its on someone else and when I don't want to see it anymore I can minimize the window. And...

Whoever can tat all that shit up on themselves better have some pretty genuine and sincere reasons for doing so. That's about all it'd take to keep my respect.

edit: those jeans and that belt are to die for.

18. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are my only 2 tattoos

19. :devious:
    Sweet!! Very creative and one of a kind