Tasty puffs + vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheHighRoad, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Has anyone tried using Tasty Puffs flavoring drops with a vape? I have a vaporgenie, and I was wondering if this would be a good idea. I don't wanna screw up the vape... Vapor on its own is pretty flavorful, I just thought it'd be fun to mix it up a bit.

2. haha when i got my vaporgenie a couple years ago, that's the first thing i tried. i used the blueberry tasty puff..put 2 drops on the bud. it tasted surprisingly good...but i heard claims that the shit they put in tasty puff is terrible for you. however i don't know if there's any validity to those claims. but it does taste good, especially with that chronic

3. Sweet, I'll try it out. Glad to hear it won't screw up the Genie! Hopefully the stuff isn't too unhealthy... Ah, moderation. Thanks!

4. Tasty puff blueberry yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

P.S. Don't let the smell of Juicy Fruit trick you! It tastes like shit!! :eek:

5. Make sure you put it on the bud first before you pack the bowl and let it dry for about a day. That's what the instructions tell you to do and it makes the taste a lot better/stronger, I have tried chocolate and it tastes like medical brownies.

6. I was thinking or trying this too anyone know which flavor would be the best? Im deciding between cherry, blueberry, mango, or really anything that people have had good tasting experiences with.

7. Real juicy fruit tastes awesome. You probably got some no name with a name slapped on it.

P.S tasty puff tastes like shit and ruins the taste of good bud.

8. No I think he was talking about the Juicyfruit flavored Puff. Or at least I could never understand why he'd say the strain Juicy smells bad, it's awesome all around. I've got maybe .6 of it left in the bottom of my jar now.

9. I'm talking about the flavor...It's called "Juicy Froot". It smells dank but it taste horrible. Espically on cigs

10. I picked up the blueberry flavored Tasty Puffs the other day and they taste pretty good and also make my bong smell like blueberry candy haha. Depends on the bud you have though...if it's really dank stuff I wouldn't want to ruin the taste.