Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tasty Puff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braves4590, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Anyone use this stuff? They're little droppers of flavor that you can drop on your J papers, or I guess you can put it directly on your bud too. I usually use Juicy Jay's so my papers are flavorful enough.

I wonder if you can put some in bong water?

2. i dont trust that shit i just stick wit flavored papers and good tastin weed dosent hurt

3. yeah...i have some but i never use it. gf thought it would be a good thing to get me :rolleyes:

doesnt do a whole lot imo, cant really taste it. never tried it in bong water, but i wouldnt expect much.

4. Good weed just tastes good, so I don't want to screw with it. Bad weed goes into the edibles.