tasteless and homosexual robots like....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dankdogg, Oct 25, 2011.

1. #1 Dankdogg, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    ...to listen to dubstep.

[​IMG]

^ douche bags

2. HaHaha those guys are lame but real dubstep is great check out:
    Blue Skies - Flux Pavallion i may have spelled wrong

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pyn87oJIlg]Mt Eden Dubstep - Prodigy : Omen (Bootleg) - YouTube[/ame]

4. I love dubstep because it's such a grey area, anything can be dubstep really. The types are endless.

5. Is LMFAO considered dubstep? I don't even know what dubstep technically is.

6. ^ I have no idea man, I can enjoy any good electronica. The live shows are great, lots of good looking girls, plenty of unmentionables going around. If you do get into the live scene at all I highly suggest investing in a decent pair of earplugs, they make a world of difference. Initially I was getting pairs of decent rated ones on amazon then got a custom pair from my audiologist which kick fucking assss. My insurance paid for all of it (minus $25 copay) and they work for anything; shooting range, live shows, recording music, sleeping in :D :D :D :D

7. The op is very uninformed.
    VERY uninformed.

Look up the following songs for some different styles of dubstep.

Rusko - jahova
    Omnitica - dubwoofer substep
    Flux pavillion - bass cannon

Ill come back with more later.

8. Wow man, was this thread really necessary.

:)

9. ... Tasteless and homosexual robots can still like to listen to those songs :smoke:

10. coming from someone who produces "dubstep" this thread is fail LMFAO isnt considerd dubstep in the scene and honestly to people who really are tight knit with electronica laugh at their electro pop..... if you want to hear "real dubstep" and what originally was labeled as dubstep check out skream,distance,benga and youll open the box from their :].....cheers

11. thats foul pill b

12. Tremourz & J. Rabbit - Energy Legs

Bang that out of some 12's and you'll love me forever.

13. tasteless and homosexual robots like....

To be called Dankdogg :smoke:

14. I listened to dubstep in the 80's, but back then it was just the noises that video games made. Now kids call it "dub step" and have bizzare fits of lurching and sliding around when they hear it. Fucking wierd man. If youth ever figure how fucking goofy they are thay will skip adolescence and jump straight into big boy pants.

15. i hate the perversion and bastardization of electronic music known as dubstep

16. opinions are like assholes. everyone has one and they stink.

i personally hate dubstep. sounds like some random ass repetitive annoying noise with bass. i like harmony in my music personally.

like i said though, that's just me..

17. Try this one out:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epjjyP_cQZ4"]Loefah - "Truly Dread" - YouTube[/ame]

How do your words taste?