Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taste the weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4kush20, Oct 3, 2010.

1. yea i rarely taste my weed, but wish I did more often. My boy told me to keep the smoke in your mouth a little bit before inhaling and you can taste it more. Is this true?

2. No, if you did that BEFORE you inhaled you'd probably get less of an effect from the weed.

3. In order to be able to taste it you would need to get high quality bud that has been cured properly for a good amount of time (at least 4-6 weeks) and smoke it out of a clean piece. Even when I smoke bud that tastes awesome, if I'm smoking out of a piece that hasn't been cleaned in a day or two I taste resin which is overpowering.

Also the taste isn't as obvious as you might be thinking, it's mainly an aftertaste that you can pick up if you are looking for it and thinking about it, at least in my experience.

4. You won't be able to get a taste from mids or regs because for the most part they are not properly cured and dried.. You need to smoke dank to get this type of bud.. An example with the seeds I just bought.. lsd is supposed to be earthy chesnut with a deep musky smell.. Red dragon is supposed to be like sweet guava fruit smell and taste wise.. It all depends on the strain and the amount of time you cure it which usually is around a month..

5. I'm not saying that they're all full of crap, but...

I'm reminded of those wine "critics" who, in a blind taste test, couldn't tell $100 a bottle from supermarket swill.