Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

taste of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by charlymurphy, Mar 15, 2011.

1. i was smoking for about 6 weeks straight but about a week ago i started getting so sick of the taste of weed i stopped for a week and now i dont even want to smoke again because if i smoke again im just gonna gag and spit again.. anyway to make weed not nasty when inhaling?

2. I chew gum when I vape sometimes, and it tastes pretty fucking good. Not sure about smoking though.

3. You may be smoking low mids/ shwag, higher grade usually tastes awesome!
    You can try buying those juicy jay drops, I hear they're good for flavoring.

4. could be some shitty weed? how are you smokin it?bong,waterfall,pipe etc... a dirty piece can make it taste wierd. you might need to just get some decent dank

5. When I first started I smoked mids and hated the taste of weed too. I eventually acquired a taste for it eventually.

Once I moved onto high grade though, the taste was amazing, and I'd never go back.

6. see i dont really care about taste or smell. All i care about is how high i get soo when people say it has this taste or that i cant really tell the difference because it all taste the same to me

7. I don't know what kind of weed your smoking, but I love the taste of the weed I smoke.......... maybe weed just isn't for you? Or you should try some higher quality buds.

8. Stop smokin' schwag.

9. Other than the first hit, weed doesn't usually taste amazing. Smoke out of something where you can get a big hit like a bong or grav.

10. use hemp wick/beeline. or you can try solar hits with a lens. it will taste better than butane and wont turn your bud all black and sht

11. A dirty piece can leave a nasty after taste, or if you're rolling joints/blunts it could be the paper/wrap you're using.
    Or else you're smoking shitty weed :(

I will say though that about a month and a half ago I had a pretty bad chest cold for a few days. For about 3-4days after I had gotten over it my weed tasted awful whenever I smoked, to the point of coughing (which I rarely do) and once or twice I nearly threw up after just a couple hits.
    Maybe if you were sick recently it would have something to do with it? I don't know