Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taste of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420cunt, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Not all strains have a good taste, but the green rip of some blueberry bud sure does.
    :)

2. id pay mine and your rent just to live and be around you.

3. omfg how can you not like the taste of dank? when i waft the smell from a 1/8th of good shit my mouth waters

4. Has it occured to any of you that somebody might be spraying fruit flavor chemicals that you can get for tobacco on some mids and sold them as fruity dank?

5. maybe you shouldn't eat it then... hahaha but seriously, dont be tripping, as long as it gets you high why freak?

6. i feel bad for u if you dont like the taste of those buds. your missing out. if i could have the taste of grape ape or lemon kush in my mouth all day i might be the happiest person in the world. its wonderful.

but i suppose if you dont like the taste, you dont like the taste. theres nothing you can do. you could get some tastie puff but putting tastie puff on danks is a damn shame.

my 2 cents

7. I love the taste and smell of weed, although my ex always said every type of weed smelled like feet. I would get some NY sour diesel, legit, and she'd tell me it smelled disgusting when I found it smelled like heaven.

8. It was like this with me when I first started smoking as well. But over time, I became used to it. That's not saying the smell changed, more like got less strong. I guess it's kind of like tolerance so to say. And why not try some tasty puffs? I've heard good things about them.

9. perfectly stated....thats the best description of the tastes

10. This is exactly what i was thinking when reading the Op.
    :hello: Very Nice.

11. Idk..maybe your bud is not cured. I just got done drying my ak47xblueberry dwarf and it taste like shit lol. If I were you I would put that bud in a mason jar to cure it.

12. real grape ape tastes DELICIOUS. Anyway, make sure your smoking device is free of resin! The smoke might be passing through a bunch of resin or dirty glass before it gets to you?
    And if you want the best way to taste it, vape it.:hello:

13. HOW is the extreme vape? is that the upright glass one thats $300? I was thinking about getting one as an alternative to a Volcano or Vapor Bros

14. i luvvv the taste of weed :D

for me, it's just associated with so many good memories and feelings :hello: :smoking: hehe

15. How could you not like the taste of weed? That's impossible. I thought everyone liked it.

16. I notice when weed tastes fresh, dry, harsh, smooth, etc. and I've had some weed that had a sweet aftertaste, but never a specific flavour like strawberry or lemon. Maybe I'm just not smoking good enough weed

17. i personally love every thing about weed. the taste, the smell mmmmmm.
    but eqach to there own and like others said try some brownies or something

P.S.
    its funny you say lemon kush. i just got some of that today and its pretty scrumdiddleyumpcious.:yummy:

Keep smokin and tokin :smoking::bongin:

18. What a little bitch, "this bud is too spicy". Come on man, grow the fuck up. If you don't like the way it tastes, figure something else out. Buy a vaporizer. Insert a THC suppository (you will enjoy that one for sure).

19. damn man i thought everyone loved the taste of weed because i think it tastes amazing. theres nothing like getting some good purp or fruity pebbles tasting bud and takin a big hit and breathing out of ur nose u can taste it soooo good haha

sry if this sounds retarded man im gone :yay:

20. Love the smell, like the taste, but sometimes, it does taste like doodi!