Taste Of Soft Couche?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ballin' Toker, Aug 23, 2008.

1. I was thinking of how to descrie the taste of pussy, what i came up wit was Deliciously Tangy, with a lil kick to your taste buds. in detail how would you describe it?? lol, sry if this is weird i just wanna see how others describe it.:rolleyes:

2. bomb alll i gotta say is i ate some earlier :D:D

3. Take it to the box....

Can't say I would know, unfortionatly.

4. so is my description about on the dot? or got something to add?

5. i wouldnt say it's the taste,,,,,,

it's more primordial,,,,,it's the scent.....

one good smell of some freshly washed pussy,,,,,,and im a neantherthal all over.....

its the smell,,,,:cool:

6. Mmm.

I'm sure I'll eat some all through out the day.

7. LMAO!! Tangy !...

I love it... Its an aquired taste...

General rule... If you can smell it before you see it, prepare yourself lol!

8. They say 80% of taste is actually smelling. Anyways, chicken.

9. Sometimes it tastes like nothing, sometimes like thousand island dressing, and at bad times like unwashed bellybutton. Im a better fingerer anyways thank god

10. Thousand Island dressing? Really?? Her pussy tastes like pickles, mayo and ketchup? :eek:

11. Honestly one of my biggest fears is dyeing in a motorcycle crash and having the last thought before my head hits the curb be "fuck, I don't even know what pussy tastes like."

I watched a documentary that said that once a man get's the scent of vaginal secretions he can no longer reliably judge the attractiveness of women.

12. I've seen that too.
    [​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U2_Y0lYtHA"]scent of a woman plane scene!! - YouTube[/ame]

So fucking true!

13. When mine isn't being sketchy..(pH imbalance??) it tastes sweet and tangy.

14. :confused: you a contortionist? don't lie : P
    srs, how'd you find this out?

15. No but when my boyfriend fingers me, I enjoy licking my juices off his fingers. Or if he fucks me half the time he finishes in my mouth so again I taste it.:)

16. duh :facepalm::eek: my critical thinking skills aren't all that great lol...

17. Once again. Plane ticket....waiting...LOL!

18. #19 DoobiesnBoobies, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Bahaha i wish. Im a fatty and thats my fetish

19. Never any shame in having fetishes my man! I just found your description pretty...unique. So I couldn't resist.