Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taste of herb after vaping

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by allmanjoy, Nov 9, 2006.

1. I went to Hot Box and now when I partake of a joint it taste like HAY.
    Is this normal. I am long time smoker and have vaporizer for 2 weeks
    It taste great but I am disappointed that My taste buds have died or been burned up.
    Help please.

Does anyone else have this happen to them:smoking:

2. So you're smoking the weed after vaporizing it? I would assume that after the weed is vaporized most of the chemicals that give it flavor are gone. You would be smoking dry, near flavorless plant matter, which is basically hay.

3. Why would you smoke post vape weed... you allready released all the thc... thats like smoking hay ash...

I proably would have done that myself sooner or later... thanks for taking the hit for me.

4. No sorry I am smoking prime bud in papers and it just taste like hay. I worry the HOT BOX is burning out my taste buds. Is there a way to cool the vaporizer before it gets to end of tube.:wave:

5. Its not burnin your taste buds. Once you get used to the real taste of bud, smoke isnt as appealing.

You can filter the vapor through water, though i personally think it takes a certain element of the high away. Maybe just run the whip through a small container with a few ice cubes in it.

Sipping a glass of water between hits also helps some of the throat harshies.