Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taste of Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iKeablr, Sep 27, 2013.

1. I got an 8th of some unknown and well it literally reeks of not only cannabis but something else. I'm not sure what the smell is but it is like a alcohol smell to it. I already vaped some of this and the taste is just like the smell(I can take the cannabis taste). Now the taste causes my gag reflex to well gag but only when I hold in my hit. The first time I toked it, which was afternoon Thursday(yesterday) I was able to take 3 hits and on the 3rd hit I started to gag. But the high was great I felt elevated and finally got around to playing some more GTA V. Enough about that, the 2nd session I had I was only able to take 2 hits when I started to gag again. Still was able to get just as high as earlier. And just about 10 minutes ago I took my 3rd session(which couldn't even get through it) and my gag reflex kicked in on the 1st hit. I didn't even bother trying to go for a second hit though I still got as high as I did earlier(so mind my mistakes, Por favor).

Now my question is, is there any way for me to either dilute the taste/smell?

If there isn't a way then I'll just go ahead and dump this in my other rejects of cannabis I can't smoke to make a batch of wax.

Any help appreciated!

2. Don't smoke that shit if you gag wtf..probly sprayed with some shit

3. You should post a pic, so we can see your strain.

Smoke in peace.

4. Man up and toke on that shit.

5. You must be a legend if you can eyeball strains.

6. I was just curious of to what it looks like, cause I had the same problem.

Smoke in peace.

7. Good rule of thumb, if it makes you GAG and smells off immediately quit smoking it and ask your dealer wtf. And be open to switching out dealers depending on his answer.

8. #9 TheAnswer121, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    if it's a legit dealer, they will make it right. if it's some hoodlum, or shady type person they won't care, they sell whatever they can get for cheap. (ime, of course)

9. 1st be careful
    2nd if you can afford it, get new stuff why run the risk...

10. I thank you all for your input, it is greatly appreciated. I did vape the rest I had grinder up(wasn't much). Still gagged but managed to find a trick around the gagging was a faster exhale and using a water pipe filter with cold water. I will be talking to my dealer about this as this is the first time I received something like this from anybody.