taste and smell of pussy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SchoolofAthens, Aug 12, 2009.

1. honestly, i love it! if its clean anyways...no stanky pussy for me

i love eating out, anyone with me on this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. i feel you... i love to eat pussy

3. Yeah I love eating out pussy. It's an artform, in my opinion.

4. Nothing like making a girl squirm and then scream. I used to love the taste of my ex's juices when I was getting her close. Plus, a chick will fuck 100% better after they just came. They'll be extra wet and feel twice as good too.

5. hell yea man, i love eatin chicks out...as long as its clean and shaven....

some people say thats gross and stuff like that, but i love gettin my dick sucked so hey-

--gotta give a little to get a little haha:p

6. I agree 100%....lol

7. And pussy has such an exotic, undescribable taste, at least I couldn't describe it

8. Eating pussy is like eating Salt and Vinagar chips. I'm not a huge fan of the taste/smell, but if you put them in front of me I'll eat the shit out of them.

• Like Like x 2

9. Always delicious as long as she's clean.

10. It's good on Tuesdays...

11. i like wen a girls about to cum nd rubs her pussy all over my face XDDD

12. I love goin down on a girl, but it's definitely not because of the taste and smell

13. not the answer I was expecting from professorpoon

14. Man, when I was with my first girlfriend, one day I went and picked her up from her track practice, and I told her I love her track shorts (she had a big butt) when she was hopping in the car. She giggled, whatever, and we decided to go to a local Chinese restaurant? I don't know, we were hungry. I was feeling pretty randy at the time, so I was teasing her and stuff. One thing led to another, I ended up betting her that I would find some where to park where we wouldn't be disturbed.

We eventually parked right behind the restaurant (it was on different levels, as in we were almost 3 stories below it) and we crawled into the backseat, all the while she's laughing her head off because I kinda trip and crash while climbing back there. Well, guys let's just say I pulled off those sexy shorts and got the rankest, stankest smell I had ever smelled. Like if you had cured rotten skunks in salt...

Keep that poon clean.

15. haha touche. That may have been misleading, I don't mind the taste at all. I'm kinda neutral about it. Being able to singlehandedly (sometimes singlefingeredly) drive a woman insane with the lightest touch from your tongue is a very rewarding experience. That to me is 100 times more satisfying than even the taste of my favorite desserts.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I know what he is talking about.

And he is right. >_>

17. mah ***** (w/ denzel washington voice)

18. Did you expect a super clean pussy right after she was finished with track practice? Have her shower first and then go to town

19. The one and only time I had this experience, it tasted like fucking armpit odor.

FUCKING GROSS.

20. I am neutral. I don't love it, nor do I hate it. It just is what it is. My woman uses some kinda lotion shit that makes everything smell of strawberrys downstairs, so it really comes down to if I like the smell of strawberrys.