Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tassie Tokerz

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crankacid, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Was wondering if there is any Tasmanian tokerz browsing GC?

2. Tazz, Tasmanian?! The little devil dude on Bugs bunny?! Seriously?!:cool:

3. Yeah hahaha so far away from every1 who is a regular on here hahahaha :loner:

4. Tazz is like the second most awesome thing in the world, right next to me that is.:cool:

5. Troll? Who the hell honestly would think Tazzie is cool? Out of the loop of everywhere else in the world?

6. I think Tazz is cool, and seeing as how I am fuckin' awesome...Me thinkin' Tazz is cool automatically makes Tazz cool, I literally glow with awesomeness.:cool:

7. Due to the popular demand of weed, I now understand that I am wrong. :toke: