Tarot Cards?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sativaspitfuck, Dec 23, 2010.

1. I woke up one morning in Dr.Ape's room. (This was prior to parting at his house with some of our friends). He wasn't awake yet, so I decided to kill some time and fuck around with some Tarot cards that were in my bag. (I'll have you know Dr.Ape's mother is quite religious.)
    Not a whole lot of time passes before his mother burst threw his door and starts bitching at him for who knows what. It's almost like the Ice Queen was able to sniff out the cards, because she pauses mid sentence and looks over at me. Her piercing black eyes stare me down, and she asks, "What are those?!"
    The tone of her voice is telling me that I'm fucked. "..Just some cards.." This was the only things that came from my mouth.
    Knowing already what the next question would be, I hear her ask yet another question, "What KIND of cards?"
    She clearly sees what kind of cards are laid out on her son's bedroom flood, so naturally there is no point in trying to weasel my way out of this situation. So I simply reply, "There tarot cards.."
    There wasn't much more to be said aside from the last statement that shot from her shard lips, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! Those cards bring evil spirits into my house!"

From that day on, I now have to hide when I go into her house. But she will never be able to stop the "spawn of Satan" from entering her house. Not as long as her son keeps letting me in. :ey:

2. I feel sad for people like that, all freaked out and shit...

3. I hate people who are so closed minded like that. It's a real shame. Especially since you techinically didn't even do anything wrong.

4. That's stupid. The standard 52 card deck most people use is based off of the lesser arcana of tarot cards.

5. Iunno how people can still believe in "evil spirits".

6. Ahahahaha, I'm actually hiding away in her basement right now chilling with her sons XD