tarot cards

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ox38776, May 6, 2004.

1. just bought a deck yesterday.....it can be pretty damn good if you use it correctly. some of the layout shit can be difficult to remember though. anyone know anything interesting about tthis or am i the only crazy bitch that bought this stuff.

2. heh, I remember a female friend of mine who picked up a set back in the day (a few years ago :p)

my group of friends at the time consisted of six or seven guys and her so it turned into a tug of war between sitting down and watching the cards do....nothing in particular and horsing around, we ended up doing a little of both and I still know nothing about tarot cards

just for kicks why don't you read my fortune or whatever you do with those?

3. acording to the cards, you are a daydreamer and refuse to look at reality, you are mentaly unhealthy, depressed and that sort of shit,your active, very impulsive which causes trouble,and your physically goping through a new cycle...dont know what that means.

4. I've had alot of different styles and types of tarot decks over the years.Alot of stores here carry a large selection of different decks.

In fact I've been planning on buying a new deck.The medicine cards at barnes and noble would be a great tool to use in my shamanism.Another deck I like alot is the shapeshifter's tarot deck.But thats my personal preference and everyone has their own preferences.Each deck is different and has a different feel and it also depends what you're trying to get out it if anything.

Tarot can be a wonderful tool if you use them right.

Oh and they do often have an energy and mind all their own.Dont be surprised if you put all the cards the same way and you go back later and they're all rearranged and some are upside down that weren't before and things like that.Its a recurring problem especially with "stronger" decks.

5. seems like buying emotions, you could never be happy if you didn't have the happy card, is that how it works? Don't knock me, i don't know anything about these things, but they sound like Pokemon (yes, i know they arn't a game, but thats the extent of my knowledge)

somebody should tell me my reading!! :p

6. I am impulsive and a bit depressed, but I don't agree with the refusing to look at reality thing, and I'm definitely not active. :p

7. Wow, I thoeght they'd disappeared with the hippies

8. I have a deck of Tarot cards. They're pretty accurate, but usually for them to work properly they must be a gift to you, and not some impulse item you pick up at the checkout counter. (not accusing or anything) Usually you wanna have the person that you're reading cut the deck, use appropriate layout for the question, you know. Anything else comes with experience.

(psssssssssssssssssst, i'm stoned outta my gord)

9. i'd like to know what kind of person i am and my future on being successES
    see aneminmine

10. Shit like that happens to me all the time. LIke I'll arrange and organize my room, and then I'll leave for a few hours and when I come back there are a few things re-arranged, or I'll grab something (it's usually only with small objects) and then it'll jump outta my hand or something. It actually happens a lot in my car, I'll go to shift into 3rd (standard transmission) and I'll look down and see that's it's already in 3rd. I ususally just chalk it up to be stoned and having no memory, or being clumsy.

11. i just picked up a book on life cycles and the stars planets n such i read mine for august 1970 some very eeeerie shit i read man hit the nail on the head i studied tarot a lil bit but my freakin mind races too damn much to grasp anything at this point.:D
    i have had my cards read quite a few times some were right on some were not...not the same person read them so wtf knows lol
    toke on :smoke: