Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Target Drug Tests Before Hiring

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 12, 2014.

1. #1 Brother Cannabis, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    So I'm applying to a few jobs and apparently Target drug tests before they hire? The same goes for Walmart too I believe. What is the best way to detox? :confused_2:  I've never had to prepare for a drug test before. I heard drinking lots of water helps.. Any help would be appreciated. Also... the last time I smoked was thursday night if that helps any

2. Target? I thought you sold propane and propane accessories

3. dammit I'm serious lol 

4. Synthetic urine...and in the future when you are job seeking stop smoking, most places drug test.

5. #5 No Schwag, Jan 12, 2014
    Vale, it can be bought for around 20 bucks.

Edit: it gives you about a 5 hour window. Apparently for people with extra body fat, the standard vale might not work. Maybe that's a marketing scheme. They make a 3x version... I don't imagine it's healthy for you but I wonder if/how unhealthy it is. 

6. I'll check that out... seems less risky than trying to smuggle in fake urine

The thing is, most likely they do the testing at a third party facility. This means it's not sketchy to smuggle in fake urine/someone else's. My concern would be making sure it's the right temperature ... Vale works and seems more fool proof. It's not a sure thing, because nothing is. It's not a bad bet though.

8. yeah I just looked it up and the reviews look pretty promising lol

9. Have a clean person piss for you.

I did this when I had an out of the blue interview.

1. Acquire piss in pill bottle the night before, OR if possible right nefore you gi in.
    2. Throw in freezor overnight(if you skipped part b of 1.)
    3. Boil water an hour or so before depending on the drive, the piss will liquify quickly.
    4. Wear a couple pair of underwear and throw it as close as you can to your gooch to keep it at body temperature(hardest part.).

5. Quietly open into little cup.

6. Smoke blunt on your way home.

10. Before you go in*

11. #11 Brother Cannabis, Jan 12, 2014
    I've come to the conclusion that I'm gonna use someone else's piss , that way I won't have to stop smoking... This guy is charging me 10 bucks and none of my friends are clean... But hey it's a worthy investment if I can keep smoking  :smoking:. Also this method seems pretty solid and won't result in a random failure lol

12. For sure. The fake urine sometimes has shit in it that they recognize and they'll fail you. As long as you can get the temp right, 90-101 is a good range, you'll pass. Just practice and you'll do fine.

13. [quote name="Brother Cannabis" post="19328270" timestamp="1389566533"]I've come to the conclusion that I'm gonna use someone else's piss , that way I won't have to stop smoking... This guy is charging me 10 bucks and none of my friends are clean... But hey it's a worthy investment if I can keep smoking :smoking:. Also this method seems pretty solid and won't result in a random failure lol[/quote]How did it go OP?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum