Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Target drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by graceful420, Apr 8, 2016.

1. I accepted an internship for Target two weeks ago. I haven't received my placement yet but I for sure have the internship. I've read that they drug test but I also read that they got rid of it. Anybody know their drug testing policy?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ask them if they test

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Did you ever get tested? I just accepted the same internship and am trying to figure out if I will be tested during my first week in two weeks.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Way to revive a year old thread.

OP got busted and turned into leo. He's long gone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sorry? I'm trying hard to find info on this and this was the most specific thread I could find literally anywhere so it was worth a shot

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. I found the answer to the question you "worked hard" to find an answer for in the 2 seconds it took me to google it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. you might have found the same mixed responses I've found about seasonal workers and managers but not specifically interns. Geez for my first post thanks for making me feel oh so welcomed :)

8. Chains drug test. Most jobs drug test..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Getting a job? Quit.

Don't want to quit? Risk not getting the job (plus a likely notation in your file for that company). Or, risk getting caught.

Choose wisely.

• Like Like x 1