Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Target and drug testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ddp887, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Hey gang I recently got laid off from the grocery chain I worked for (entire company folded). I just need a part time job while I go to school and target gave me a call. I decided to look up info on their drug screen for new hires. I can't find a concrete answer if they do or don't. I live in NY if that matters

Also I've cheated on a piss test before and probably will have to again. Thankfully I have a friend regurally avail with clean urine to sub in

Thanks!

2. I live in my and worked in a few chain stores and never been tested. They will warn you if they will or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I worked for Target for years and they do drug test.

4. How often? Pre employment or regular random?

5. Pre employment, and if they suspect/think you are using, they will randomly test you, also if you are ever involved in a work accident you will be tested.

6. Alright thanks. I don't come to work high so I should be ok. I was a dept manager for Pathmark supermarkets for 11 years so I think I got this retail thing down. Luckily this is only for a few months till I graduate college (December)

7. Good luck, Target can be a great job but it also can be awful.