Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

-Tarantula- -MACROS- [56k beware]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drummersince99, Apr 2, 2009.

1. name suits it well. looks dank as fuck

2. Looks nice. Sometimes it feels sad knowing that you guys are smoking way more fire shit than me lol :smoking:

3. damnn so cheap :(

4. did you get enough pictures? lol jk

looks good man! :D

5. Sounds like you got a good deal.
    Looks that way too. :smoking:

6. $40 an 1/8? What a steal, that looks and sounds bomb.

7. dammm great pickup and great price!

8. looks good...enjoy

9. nice buds bro!

when i used to live in phoenix, az I found on of those fucking creepers crawling around my house!!!!!!!

Scariest looking thing on God's green earth!!!!

10. Did you smoke it?

11. thanks for the replies. yea i tend to go picture happy when documenting buds.

tomorrow i am picking up more bud but i have a choice between more of this tarantula or i can get a previous pickup i have had of hash plant. which should i get? ( both pics below are hash plant)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. bump for feedback

13. Macro pics make me salivate :D

14. id go for more of that tarantula, looked real damn tasty. the hashplant looked good but not as good as the other. im also very fond of the sweet and skunky so go with which ya liked better.
    a few months ago, back in montana, we were gettin some trainwreck regularly in from portland but i wish we were gettin that. looks much better, the wreck wasnt that great to me. i had picked up some offname humboldt med shit and some indica hybrid for a much better price and they were a hell of a lot danker