Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tap,tap,tap

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highawatha, Feb 17, 2003.

1. it was a cool kiss till it got all smeary....
    guess someone got a lil carried away

2. Sensi, Congrads on 2200 post babes!

Highya, if I don't get a break in this weather, I'm going to scream some ones name!!!!!!!!! It won't be mine though!

3. well holy moly..lol, funny, I never realised I passed 200! thats sweet!! this city..you crazy kids...all the love..where does the time go...this rabbit hole leads where now?

4. come on sensi more cool links

5. funny stiff. more more i need more

6. lol
    thats soem crazy stuff!
    confused the hell outta me at first :p

7. Come on highya get the camera out and get the scanner fixed!

8. Tap tap tap :D

9. LOL :D

...reading through the thread, im thinking, wondering who dug this one up,,and whyy?? lol ...yeah so...what critter said!!

10. whats going on

11. uuum,...well heres the porch i shabbliy construced last year to grow ivy on....

Attached Files:

12. its critters job to dig up old posts that some of us forgot allll about an embarrass us :)

just kidding,jussst kidding :D