Tap Dat Ash Rubber Ash Tray

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by EastCoastToke, Aug 5, 2012.

1. & here is my review.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFMRlH5B1hk]EastCoastToke's Tap Dat Ash Ashtray & Clipper Lighter Review - YouTube[/ame]

2. i always just used an ashtray with a big chunk of cork in the middle to tap my bowl out on.

3. Dude, I've had my clipper for about 2 months now.

Just got mind-fucked when you pulled out the flint, though. O.O

4. Hmm. I dont like the tap that ash, but the clipper lighter seems like a good buy.

5. Thats pretty dope man!

"First we got the tap dat ass...er...tap dat ash"

Hahah always good reviews dude, stay up.

6. Hahaha, you never knew huh? You must be smoking some good shit!

The best part about the Clipper is I got it for free as a new patient gift. My dispensary refills it if I request them to do so for free while I place an order. Just slacked on that. IDK if that even have that offer anymore though.

Bahaha, I don't even mean to say half the shit I do, it just comes out. That was an honest to God mistake, lol.. when I say it fast I always say Tap Dat Ass.

Thanks for watching my reviews too bro, I repped you up for showing love.

7. A stock jeep can make it through snow that depth. When I lived up north. People had spare Xj's or other cheep jeeps to drive in winter.

8. Just got my TDA ashtray on fri, sofar I love it! Now Ima go use it.

HniG

9. I just use a debowler. Its the same concept except there's a big spike in the middle of the ashtray to actually jab the ash out. It works quite well :D

10. I like it man, it fits 4 slides in the circles, I sometimes pack 4 plus the one in my bong & than just rip away.. lol

11. lol thats whats up man! This thing has eliminated me having to buy a holder for my bowls, and it is multi function. I modded mine a little, and added a paperclip to hold a cig. Now its perfect for me

HniG