Tangie'matic, Gorilla Glue and West Coast OG

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by c0rn, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Yeah that Bitch Haze was nuts to grow but so beautiful and tasty hehe.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Crazy but my three girls are drinking about 1 liter water per day together and it's not because of heat, it's only 22C in my grow space.

3. If they're not drinking it, that's a lot of direct evaporation from your reservoir or transpiration off the leaves. Is the RH in the room pretty low right now?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have nothing to measure the RH with, I ordered something yesterday for that. But I do suspect very low RH in there. The water has not evaporated before but it's been like this the last week or so.

5. Are you running a fireplace? Something is pulling it out. Temps in your area aren't very low right now. Winter temps and extremely low RH outside is usually the reason for mine to be low and there's hardly anything I can do to keep it up to 30-35% or more when optimally, it should be 50 to 65% during veg.

Try placing a bucket of water in the area with a towel half in half out so it can wick the moisture out of the bucket. Place a tub under the bucket to catch the drops if they occur. Put a fan in there blowing on it. That should help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #86 c0rn, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    It's extremely dry outside here at the moment or at least for being where I live. Spring/summer is starting so I have no fireplace on. My grow room is in our basement and normally it's always the same temp down there all year round and is not effected buy anything upstairs.

Very good idea about using a towel, going to try that.

I have ordered a intake fan and extractor fan with carbon filter and I suspect that will lower the RH even more.

• Like Like x 1
  7. So here goes. I added the large container on the left, filled it up with 20 liters of water, added a aquarium heater to heat up the water to help with evaporation and I even hung a towel on one side :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's soon lights off and they always look a bit tired around this time

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice! That should help. That towel on the side can literally start to wick water right out and drip it all over the floor. It might make a mess of things in there. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's hanging over a large plastic tray that's under my aeroponics unit so let it drip away hehe, let the mess begin :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Just gonna say a liter a day seems about right to me anyhow... I fed my last plant 3gal per day near the end (30% runoff though) but was in coco. I remember the hydro system gulping back gals/day too though. This is why I'm concerned about your system as you may need to add a lot of solution soon...

• Like Like x 2
  11. @trojangrower, I think you are right. This system has 5 net cups but I think it really only should have one.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Good morning everyone!

My girls are reaching for the stars :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Looking great c0rn! Good morning back to you. It's almost 5 am here in Oregon. Time to get ready for work...

14. 5am is just way toooooo early, I know this because that is when I get up :)

Got a cheap RH meter today while I wait for my not so cheap one hehe.

RH goes between 40-55% depending on if my makeshift PC 140mm fan is on or not (it's 15min on and 15min off).

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's not too bad. Good enough, anyway.

I was looking at the weather for the nordic area and it looks like your humidity will be increasing outside over the next few days.

• Like Like x 1
  16. We are hoping for rain!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. We had rain today for about 2min :)

Something is happening but I wish it was faster.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. I think its going to snow soon :(
    I'm not transplanting anything outside for another week at least.

19. Snow????? I feel your pain!

20. yea, I just looked at forecast and they are calling for snow in three days.
    upload_2019-4-25_12-18-37.png
    I can't put my plants outside with freezing temps. I feel like ordering a drain table ... I might just do it.
    I wonder how much the shipping is for this thing
    upload_2019-4-25_12-21-1.png

• Like Like x 1