tangerine dream x coco 3rd grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by atlshawty, Feb 28, 2011.

1. What day of flower are they in?

2. @ 2weeks and 3 days

3. I'm gona say it'll go 10 weeks minimum...but u never know. When you get it in the ebb possibly 9 week could save u a week

4. true. This baby's not going in the ebb n flow shes just to big. Its reserved for my 15 plant 4x4x4 grodan block sog with the blue cheese summer grow. but hey 10 weeks 8 doesn't matter in the end i'm sure ill be happy with the end product. It was pretty much just a test run to see how coco would be for my mother plants.

5. *damn craig hit this shit*

Shes really pushing out the flowers now. 3feet tall exactly, so tall i had to remove the yo yo hangers and hang my 150w on the top beam of the tent.

Got a bit lockout do to ph meter being off but she bounced back. Gotta love the dropper ph kits they really come in handy. But enough rambling here the pics you all wanna see:wave:

Attached Files:

6. I see you got some bud sites coming in. Stretching should slow down now. Nice and healthy look to them, keep it up and they'll be beasting out in no time.

7. Yep. I got my next to babys coming up in 7x7 pots now plan to keep them small bonsi moms. One is a regular heavy duty fruity and the other is the Bf blue cheese(had sum serious burn on the first single leaves).

8. Thinking about using botanicares sweet product. What you guys think?

9. im still here guys end of the semester is here and i've been super swamped with papers :( ill have an update sometime this week. The plant is looking lovely

10. This is a lot like what I want to do. I cant wait to see the pic's. I'll be watching now.

Do you think it would be better to use a smaller pot 2-3 gallons and a lot more perlite mixed with earthworm casting, seaweed extract, seaweed meal, and compost. Watering 2 to 3 times a day.

or

Do you think it would be better to use a 5 gallon bucket and use not as much perlite but the same soil mix and water it only once a day.

Any info helps thank you.:smoke:

11. I'd go with AN Bud Candy instead. Sweet is also a good product though.

12. wow been a good min..

So long story short we were dealing with a slum lord at the house we were renting and things went south. so the plant had to be cut down prematurely :(. Buds were just starting to swell up too. Got a nice harvest maybe a oz of dry weight. But not to worry i was able to save my blue cheese mom and she is doing fine. Going to put here into flower soon at our new home and ill start a new journal for it..

As always thanks for keeping up with the journal

13. well its really all up to personal preference.. 5 gallon pot is going to give you a massive plant with good care. My td was so tall after the stretch there was no space in my grow lab 60.. Right now i have my blue cheese mom in a 7x7 square pot and shes a foot tall. I like this better imo 4 plants in this size would be better if you have a space issue. or go with a small ebb and flow set up and go sea of green

14. what happened to this thread???

*vacated*