tangerine dream x coco 3rd grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by atlshawty, Feb 28, 2011.

1. thanks bro

its already in its final contanier 4.75 gallons so no futher transplanting from here.
    Should i be worried about rh levels right now, and if so what do you suggest?

2. Low humidity is not a terrible thing. It's real dry here where I am located, my mums are in 30% RH 24/7 too. If you wanted to raise it, you could get a humidifier on a timer.

3. yea im not to worried about it then. Seems to be enjoying the hps though

any other suggestions?

4. Just thought I'd stop in and check out your grow. Your TD looks great!! I can't wait til mine look like that. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your grow as well. Very nice job!! I'll catch ya next time.

5. Your RH isn't really all that bad for this stage in the game. Once you start flowering you'll want it higher and then lower again at the end of the flowering cycle. If those results aren't achieved naturally, as Veo suggested you can use a humidifier on a timer.

6. thanks weevie this is her week. she has 4 more good days under 18/6 for i flip her. I have another seed from them so ill make that a mother plant later. Just wanna see if they hype is worth the gripe

7. so im thinking about starting her out on the cns17 this week and vegging for an extra week that shouldnt really mess with the marine cusine will it? wanna get her adjusted to syn nutes

8. Waiting on a 5 pack of TD among many others to arrive from attitude. Anxious to see how your grow turns out. Grabbing a chair :hello:

9. thanks for stopping by best of luck to you with you td's i grabbed a 5 pack of the blue cheese from them during the promo

10. *update*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eunsH0qGcJ0]YouTube - Week 4 update[/ame]

11. I have a free purple maroc seed too. I plan on growing it indoor and cloning it for outdoors. Its semi autoflower and can flower under 18/6 I've heard.

I also got the deal at attitude picked up some mi5 autoflower seeds and a few pick and mix outdoor seeds

12. yea mine just kelled over today and died on me but i wasent really all that worried about it. Wasent to fond of what i heard of the strain as far as indoor. Havent heard of a plant being semi auto, or do you mean it has a short flowering time?

13. look at her grow

not sure how that pic came out all green must be green mojo:D

Attached Files:

14. Been mia for a few but everything is going well. got a big update coming for you all in about 15mins when the lights come on. Stay tuned

15. Looking good
    I'm starting some tangerine dream myself curious to c how it turns out.
    subed.

16. ok here we go.

as of right now she is 14in after week one off the 12/12 switch and looking great. Hope she starts pushing out some pistils this upcoming week. enjoy

Attached Files:

17. nice and healthy

18. Thanks bro. Im actually liking the strain. Many people on here keep saying that their td's keep dying. most of them are new growers though and this strain is not very new grower friendly but im enjoying it. just gotta know what your doing

19. any pointers on what the strain likes and dislikes?

20. As far as vegg i use my on keep it simple stupid method

1gal of 5.8-6.0phd tap water
    cal mag
    cns 17 grow/ pure blend pro grow ( switched from pro grow to cns since im stating an ebb and flo after this)

I water every day alternating feed and thats it.

I never saturate my entire medium of coco i give it water/nutes right by the stem at about 20fl oz

oh yea silica blast helps alot with this strain also imo it increased my branching by 30% in just 3 days