Tangerine Dream 3rd week of flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by i hate detroit, May 23, 2011.

1. 1st grow 2 tangerine dream on the right lsd on the left. took these a week or so ago when they were bout 2 1/2 wk of flower. 600w hps veged em with cfls, ionic nutes grow bloom boost. looking very nice all around except the middle one has lost a good amount of leaves from yellowing n shit. the other 2 are very pretty. the lsd was half the size of the 2 td's when i began flower and it has caught up in height.[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. what a beauty! nice grow bro :bongin:

3. thank you very much

4. how many days exactly were the plants when u took those pictures????? , im running tangerine dream too and my buddy had trouble with his im hoping mine goes good im seeing some decent pistols so far its been 9 days, im from detroit area hhahahaha

5. i dont remember i didnt keep very good track that was my first grow and i didnt pay much attention to details, mistakes i wont make again. turned out ok though for a first time

6. nice grow! I am going to grow TD soon as well.

did u use something like topping, lst etc?
    how is the smell?

7. i just let her grow... smell wasnt too strong just in my basement

8. do you use carbon or ona? or both?

9. Nice looking. I can't wait to get clones and start blooming my TD.

10. that looks fucking MYYYYYYSTICAL!!! hahah anice man

11. I want some of this so bad, guy up here had clones need to find them again, looks great!

12. funny im germinating some tangerine dream right now and just got done with some lsd. pics of the lsd in my sig.