Tangents Stadium Room with co2, 1000w hps, pk and greencrack

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr.Tangent, Dec 23, 2009.

1. #1 Mr.Tangent, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
    First off, the room dimensions and spec...

7.5ft x 7.5ft x 7.5ft. Sentinel chhc-1 to monitor temp,co2, etc. A 450cfm vortex fan with a 9lbs charcoal filter. space heater to keep temps up, 20lbs co2 tank with reg and solenoid at 1700ppm.

Plants are clones i have vegged for roughly 5-6weeks before flowering. 12 greencrack and 2 atomic haze(flowering to seeing if the strain is worth keeping) in 3gal pots on the shelf about 4ft up around the room, then there are 24 purple kush ladies in 4gal square pots on the floor for a total of 48plants...and in the middle all of them is a 1000w hps eye hortilux bulb

pics of my sentinel chhc-1, co2 tank and my radio for the ladies...they love their music.

Attached Files:

2. ok, i can update now that xmas is done.....

On the 22nd, i was high or something while setting my timers and set them for 12/12 but left them ON 24hrs as they were.....So technically today is the First day of Flowering...couple days delayed.

Pic is of them while under the M/H right after transplanting into 3-4gal pots. Nov 15th (6weeks ago)

Attached Files:

3. They have all gotten quite bushy.... these pics are from 3days ago....

Attached Files:

4. couple more pics.

Attached Files:

5. got some kinda nutrient defficiency...rusty spots all over.......think its Calcium deff.

6. come on guys... I thought we were friends...

not a single reply...... is everyone still on holidays.?

7. Looks good to me! I would take a closer photo of the problem area, kind of hard to see in the SOG shots.

8. i think i figured it out...... i fed them some REVIVE last nite..

i was just venting, not necessarily lookin for an answer....

thx for my first reply......

9. It's a long road and most POS here won't comment till they see bud
    growers are where it's at

10. quick update. day 17 of flowering.

Attached Files:

11. well this past grow seemed to take forever..but well worth the wait. I got lazy on the posts cuz no one will reply til they see buds.

I'd like to tell all the ppl that doubted stadium grows they are wrong. Ppl saying you need 50watts per plant and a 1000w light can only take 25plants max, thats bullshit.

This is my best yield ever. 7x7ft room , 1-1000w hps, and 36plants(2 atomic haze were garbaged) i finished with 31oz. dry and trimmed ready to smoke.

thx and enjoy.

Attached Files:

12. so in your 7' by 7' room....how long does that 20 pound c02 tank last?

13. i went throught 2...but its not set up ideally yet......im still running an exhaust instead ofa/c's

14. Wassup Mr..T....Thank's for the reply. I now have another question if you don't mind..When your tank come's on, how long does it stay on for, and how often does it come on during light's on? Im asking because im tryna figure this out, i mean i have everything except a damn c02 monitor. a little tight on funds. Also my room is completely sealed with a/c. So because i have no monitor, im just winging it with a timer. My tank come's on for a half hour evert two hour's, minus lights off.:confused: