Tampon Prank Gone Wrong - NSFW

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TONYBEME, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Poor boyfriend is just sitting on the porch, reading his book, when his hilarious girlfriend slaps him with her bloody tampon. You have to watch to see what happens next

This might make you either throw up or laugh. . .

Tampon Prank Gone Wrong - NSFW

[​IMG]

2. What the fuck... did he throw up blood?

What a bitch move on her part.

3. Looks sorta fake... there were atleast 3 different colors of vommit in there.

Still funny.

4. Oh god! I thought I was going to read a story about some kids at school or something. I open this up and there is a big bloody cosmetic right there, thanks for the warning! :p :mad:

5. He was about to cry

buhahahahahah:devious:

6. Wow that was fucking disgusting. I like how she keeps telling him its real.

This is far from funny. i'd slap a hoe. :p

7. Bet he smacks her with a used condom after that. :bongin:

8. Damn...I would punch a bitch. Fuck that shit, you don't do that. I've never hit a girl, but if I ever get a bloody tampon to the face, I'll knock a bitch out, and call it even.

9. GF no, but completely random person this would def stick out as an option

10. dude...gross...he fucking threw up blood.

11. Hahaha that is so weird... But I cracked up. :)

12. Oh my, holy shit!
    He fucking through up blood :hello: "why baby?" haha I would not be calling her baby after that

13. hahahahahahaaaaa

that was great!!! :hello:

14. It's all definitely fake.. There's a pretty obvious cut in the video right before he "pukes", not to mention the really bad acting.. And, dont you think you would smell that it's cocktail sauce right under your nose..:confused:...:rolleyes:

15. That's fuckin' nasty, even if it is fake. He was so shocked haha

16. Fake or not thats still a dirty prank.

17. idk but ive never really taken a big whiff of period blood and i dont think he has either

18. I would have puked all over her