Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tampa bay or Raiders?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 21, 2003.

1. What is your choice to win the super bowl!!

2. bucs all the way

3. i think it's going to be a very good game... i'm goin for the bucs though. they want it more, and they're out to prove something. althought the raiders have the edge statistically, so did the eagles, and look what happened with that. just goes to show ya what can happen with that kind of determination.

4. At the moment i'm stuck between them. I am going to make a bet on the suoer bowl with some friends. I don't want to loose.

Your opinions are valuable to me.. lol

5. I'm rootin for the bucs. Just because I don't want the raiders

to win since they beat Tenn but, I have a feeling that the

raiders are going to win it. Going to be a very close game

though...

6. I couldn't believe how bad Philly got beat but I'm still for the Raiders.

7. its gonna be a good game of a great offense in oakland and a great defense in tampa. i'm rooting for the bucs though, gotta go with the NFC side. even though they beat the eagles, i'm still rooting for 'em

8. raiders all the way man. they deserve it more then any other team and they are the best anyways. i said they were gonna win b 4 the season started and i still am. oakland 4 life- tokein 4 life

9. well im from michigan so obviously im on the lions side (unfortunately) lol
    but if i were to choose id say raiders, i just dont really like the bucs

10. STEELERS!!!

oh..well..shit

RAIDERS!!

11. i think ill gamble on the BUCCS

lets see what happens!

12. I'm for the Raiders. They were good enough to beat my team so I'm going to be a part of the Raider Nation for a day.

13. Thank God it's only for a day- go Bucs