Talmud

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by landrace, May 12, 2018.

1. I've notice more and more about the Quran being the most vile disgusting book, which is accurate, however, it's nothing in comparison to the talmud. The talmud by design provides a greater insight into the motivations that exist behind the facade of the fanatics radical zionist.

This is why i disagree with Sam Harris, because he's a fraud that seems to tolerate Zionist destructive behavior.

Understanding the talmud is essential in understanding the motivation of those in control. The talmud is a disgusting book that preaches:

1) Jewish Supremacy
    2) Hatred towards the goys (gentiles)
    3) Hatred towards Jesus Christ

Here are a few excerpts:

- “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

- “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)

- “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

- What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

- “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

- “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

- “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)

“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

- “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)

- “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

- “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

- “When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

- “‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

- [’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, ‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’]

- Yashu (Jesus) was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b)

- “Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)

- “Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.” (Shabbath 104b, Hebrew Edition only)

- “She who was the descendant of princes and governors (the virgin Mary) played the harlot with carpenters.” (Sanhedrin 106a)

- “Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.” (Rosh Hashanah 17a)

- 3 minutes video that explains the talmud.
    - though he's a speaking from the perspective of his new accepted ideology, i find it fascinating insight in to the analysis.

If we can criticize islam and arabs without being called anti semtic since arabs are semites, then we should be able to discuss the jewish talmud as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Religions are a hustle used to control societies and steal from the poor.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Why is anyone surprised that religious texts written almost 2 thousand years ago are going to have dramatically different value structures than modern secular society. These books were written at a time when slavery, marrying 13 year olds, selling your daughters as property, and killing sinners was seen as not just tolerable but the morally right thing to do. The only reason ME regions are more violent is not because the Koran is more violent than Jewish or Christian texts. The reason they are more violent is because they actually believe their texts and follow them unlike western religions which have become secularized.

4. #4 landrace, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
    I'm a bit perplexed at your response, we're all well aware of the overall concern of any religion, but it's important to understand that this particular book named the talmud is the most influence book within Judaism; so much so it's used to the fuel the radical zionist ideology that facilitate this ongoing conflict within the middle east.

The talmud reveals the insight of those that observe the talmud and displays the religion just as vile as all other religion.

The most interesting part about I've notice and observed about atheist and agnostics alike are the focus on the christianity and islam, but never focus on Judaism when the talmud is being studied in all yeshiva currently within the west?

I think that's shocking to learn that gentiles (non jews) are to be treated as cattle; the talmud seems to teach hate and egotistic values to those that observe the book; and I think explains alot of issues.

For example the believe that the jews don't have to follow goyim laws. and you notice a stark trend in Israel violation of the UN resolutions and international law.

You've notice the sexual deviance and slavery and you can correlate to the underlying discrepancies of New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman as an example or even Harvey Weinstein. Regardless of their believes systems it's seems to be rooted in their culture as the talmud teachings doesn't seem religious in the sense, but more of a moral (ironic) guidelines for jews.

I think this is important to understand how the Israeli can justify the slaughter of Palestinians.

"The only reason ME regions are more violent is not because the Koran is more violent than Jewish or Christian texts. The reason they are more violent is because they actually believe their texts and follow them unlike western religions which have become secularized."

I think that's completely reckless and inept, on the merits theirs a famous Buddhist monk that burn himself to death with his believe in his religion, about a political issue; I think believe isn't the problem and how exactly does one measure believe in that aspect; I think in the perspective of Judaism it's the talmud as the source of all grievances within the middle east in todays world.

Jews has been kicked out of 100+ nations and people always asked what horrible countries, but has no one ever asked what did the jews do to those nations that would insight such hatred to be banishment? The talmud seems to have provided a well detail answers.

I notice not many defenders, they must be observing the sabbath.

5. Most religions have text of this type...

6. Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.

7. In what way?

8. I was thinking of an excerpt regarding the Mormons out of Mark Twain's book roughing it when I posted that I wasn't arguing that Jews aren't scandalous...

• Like Like x 1
  9. How did I call you hypocritical
    If anything I'd say you're overly sensitive...

10. You're not, google "whataboutim" i simply posted the definition bro.

11. First post: "You should be able to criticize Judaism without being called an antisemite."

Second post: "Notice the sexual perversions displayed by Jews in society. Just look at Harvey Weinstein . . . They probably deserved the trouble they got in the past. It's their culture."

You've done a bang up job supporting your case, my dude.

• Disagree Disagree x 1

12. No, I never said "jews in society" i stated two people who happen to be jewish and correlated their behavior is related to their upbringing and cultural roots which the talmud is heavily involved. I think that would be most appropriated explains their behavior.

I haven't suggested they deserved the trouble in the past emphasis on deserve, but i think it explains their assimilation within another nations; given you just brought that topic up i agree with your sarcasm, i think if you know someone has a reputation of a trouble maker and has been thrown out of so many bars, giving it's becoming a reoccurring theme; do you think it's the bar or perhaps the person?

I think if you read the talmud; it explains the incompatibility of jews to assimilate. How can you assimilate when you think the inhabitants are beneath you?

13. You pointed to two people who are neither religiously nor culturally Jewish, merely ethnically Jewish, and decided that their immoral behaviour (based on their being ethnicity Jewish apparently) was somehow supportive of your argument. Then you couple that with mentioning the pogroms against the Jews in the past (pogroms which were extremely barbaric), implying that maybe these countries had good reason. This isn't you making proper criticisms of the religion, this is you making disparaging comments about the Jewish people.

If you want their to be more openness in regards to criticizing Judaism then this is entirely the wrong way to go about it. It's clear from your language and the points you bring up that you are in fact antisemitic. I mean, why else would you focus on Harvey Weinstein? That's like saying John Wayne Gacy is emblematic of Aryan/Slavic tradition. What are you thinking?

• Like Like x 1

14. I have met jews, that aren't religious, but still identify themselves as Jewish; therefore it's not a religion, but more of a cultural attribute. furthermore the talmud clearly stipulates those very accusations those individuals are facing and permit those very same behavior.

Giving it's judaism isn't necessary a religon considering those who aren't religion still identify as a jew, that would negate your claim of criticism to a religion.

In respect to jewish people being criticized for past in-digressions which seems to be directly correlated to the talmud a highly studied book among the jews. within said text displays a list of incompatible and disgusting ideology and thoughts of fellow human beings, eluding to different perspective isn't a historical inaccuracy but, logic.

Who are you? There isn't a specified or conformed way to go about criticizing anybody, I think your ego, might be escaping your intellect.

anti-Semitism is a canard used to suppress free thought and free speach, when every post i've made has been in support of the Palestinians plight whom are arab, i think you ignorance is escaping this dialogue as; arabs are semites as well, and anti is latin which means to be in opposition or against, therefore the jewish state israel domestic policy is antisemetic and those that support israel who are of a gentile are antisemtic.

I'm telling you exactly what i'm thinking, the fact that i've overloaded your neurological nerve with reality and a question that's indifferent to the bubble you're normally surrounded in, is amusing.

If you disagree, then state the facts, not attack "how i criticize", that's just absurd. lol

15. Translation: "I'm not saying the Jews are bad, but the Jews are bad."

Got it.

And I also appreciate the self-congratulatory attitude so typical of online antisemites (or just simply "Opposer of Jews", since you're apparently so sensitive about titles). You're really "breaking the conditioning". I wish I could believe internet conspiracy nonsense which confirms my prejudices like you. But I'm just a sheep.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lmao, I adore the over simplification and repetitive orwelian method to gloss over the reality that objectively looking at a book and criticize the disgusting ideology it contains, in an attempt to control the narrative.

the reality, arabs, hebrews, and africans are semites. When the jewish state implement apartheid and genocide against arabs Palestinians or Ethiopian jews, it's the literally definition of anti-Semitic.

lol, second criticizing doesn't equate to hate, how is it that sam harris points out flaws in the quran and consistently is overlooked as a person pushing hate?

Just because a topic, maybe offensive doesn't make it off limit, I think that stifles intellectual growth.

Here you're attacking me and attempting to discredit me lmao, bc you're emotionally overwhelm lmao, the fact you have no means to pay attention to specifics and as a child prefers an over simplification means to grasp a general concept such as he's an "anti-semite"' lmao like the boy who cried wolf.

Instead of attempting to explain the excerpts I quoted out of the talmud, you can't argue on those merits and instead attack the character, but you're missing the most important point.

you see, you and I are obviously at a disagreement, and i must thank you, for keeping this post alive, for more and more views it will have, I can assure the overwhelming population will "think" just like you as do sheeps, but it's the one indiviual that comes along and decided to implement their own research, and to his/her surprise become awoken to another group of people who's historical records are filled with hate and pedophilla.

Sometimes the person attempting to put the fire out, is just making the fire grow stronger.

Lol

17. Thanks for this post. This is Brother Nathaniel, an Orthodox Monk. I didn't watch the video, but generally we Orthodox say stay away from this guy. There are a lot of good Orthodox sources on the net though. Nikodemus Hagiorite is one on youtube. Teaching of the Orthodox Elders is neat too.