Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tallahassee

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grinningdog, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Anyone in the area interested in discussing the local products let me know. Go Seminoles smokum peace pipe.

2. i still haven't made a pick up in tally, i get my shit in st pete! anyway, any fellow tallahassee-ians know where a guy can find a downstem for a molino bong? or any head shops/places that sell pipes and such in the area?

3. What've you been burning on up here bro?

4. Sometimes mids but mostly decent dank, some name brand shit a couple times. What about you?

5. ive been getting skunk and haze up here, theres some good headies around.

6. Ive been able to get some decent dank but what are the prices for you guys? Ive got a 30/60 dealer going

7. I always get dank, lived here my whole life, there are def some bricked shit around but if you know where to look than its pretty easy to find, just look at some of my pics on my other posts those are all local pick ups i mean check out this one i made yesterday

8. Damn thats nicer than what i get. is your dealer locally growing?