tallahassee

Discussion in 'General' started by GanjaGirl1, Mar 3, 2013.

1. So, I dont know about you guys but i personally hate toking by myself. Any fellow tokers in Tally? I'd like to meet some new people i can get faded with :smoking:

2. New user and first post? I hope you do realize just how much this smells like legal entrapment and how much of a paranoid bunch we are.

I'm sorry if you didn't intend it that way. I hate toking by myself too, but I also hate getting busted. :eek:

3. I need a scoz so bad and its friggin late, no one around and since i moved here ive been getting SHIT bags. felt so horrible dry at 4:20. aaand I live near blackhorse road, help? anyone? :D and 8th maybe? no?

4. oh I aint trying to entrap anybody lol I guess it does sound a little sketch. Im just a lonely stoner :/

5. LOL, aren't we all right about now...it's late and I could use a smokin buddy. Prolly would smoke you out if I could. :cool:

6. [​IMG]

7. come on guyss no jokeee

8. lol cum on guyz

No twinkies for you Tallahassee

[​IMG]

9. I hope you get in my shoes some day famm :p

10. Not my style sorry.

[​IMG]

11. shitt how do you im a fed?

12. A month-old and 6-month-old account make thier first posts within 15 minutes of each other asking for weed in the same town.

[​IMG]

13. Well, I was going to say your spanking new account and asking for a hook-up, but now I'm convinced it's because of your grammar...:rolleyes:

14. bro it was a mistake, missed out a word while typing. And when it comes to grammar fam, its "you're" not "your".

15. Plus there was a day when you first joined this forum fam so being an old user doesn't mean youre the only toker around here. they say " need is the mother of invention". I needed a number to score cuz i was dry so if you being so cold for a scoz fuck you and fuck your scoz fam Ill wait till the morning

16. That's the first thing I thought but I couldn't think of why it sounded so familiar

17. "you're spanking new account" translates into "you are spanking new account"

"you're grammar" translates into "you are grammar"

Yes Mr. Professor, you're right. That does sound legit. :rolleyes:

18. *your

19. and that right there proves my point. regarding the fed shit youre coming up with. Love.

20. *You're

He had it right, lol.