Tall narrow closet

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by stoned pirate, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Hello all, I was hoping you could help me with a couple of questions.

My main delivery dude has given it up and I only like to buy in bulk (I don't like pottering about trying to get a small amounts and a week later have to do it all again). So i'm looking for a way where I can grow an ample supply and still have some left over (if poss) for friends etc.

I consider myself a pretty heavy smoker and will burn through an oz a month easily. So I came to the solution it's finally time to grow my own.

Firstly, sorry for the lack of pictures but I have a closet which I think will do just fine.

Height 225cm
    Width 83cm
    Depth 62cm

My problem is I simply don't know how too utilize this space. I've seen loads of plants ranging from xmas tree sizes to tiny ones and I'm wondering which would be best for maximum yeild.

I've seen one's which are incredibly tall and thin with all the buds growing from the stem which I thought would be the best option, but as said I just don't know. Which brings me here, where hopefully you can point me in the right direction :)

I've got absolutely no experience with plants except watering my own (which I don't think counts somehow), but I'm not an idiot so I'd prefer to just jump in the deep end and do a normal grow.

Any help greatly apprieciated!

2. You have a little over 7 feet in height, 2 feet in depth, and under two feet in width. You can actually yield a whole lot from 2 or 3 plants if you put them through vegetative growth for a while. If you've never grown before this entire forum is filled with information, especially for people who are just starting up.