Talking to yourself

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjitup!!!, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Can't ever stop it.

In my car..
    At work..
    At home..

But whatev :D

2. #22 morange, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    I always talk to myself. Not like back and forth conversations but I talk as if there is someone else there, mostly thinking out loud or stating things that I am doing. I get restless easily and I am a very talkative person, especially since some medication that I am prescribed that we can't talk about on this site takes effect, I need to talk and if there is nobody I'll just talk to the room. It's probably really noticeable how talkative I am because I think almost every time I post I ramble on, like right now :poke:. Or I talk to myself and if the cat is in the room he's my excuse, he's a good listener. Not real chatty though.

3. i used to do it, then i annoyed myself and kicked myself out of my mind. now theres just a cloud and some silence.

4. So what do you talk to yourself about?

Do you talk about girls? Cars? Money?

Or is it none of my business?

5. Me and I talk a lot. We go a long way back.

What do we talk about? Stuff and things.

6. All the time, sometimes my mind is going crazy all this funny stuff pops in there. I'll burst out laughing or have a smile plastered on my face. People ask what's so funny.,,, but they just don't understand :laughing:

7. Oh man whenever that happens if I'm high I'll start laughing even more because of how awkward it is for the other people since they don't know what I'm laughing about. My giggle fit will slowly draw stares from everybody and then I try and make my best effort to make my face completely expressionless and say "What?" in a flat tone.

8. I talk to myself and my cat and my dogs. o.o