Talking to the ex?

Discussion in 'General' started by junkheadrev, May 16, 2012.

1. So I'm talking to the ex I was with for over a year.
    I live kinda far now though.
    But we message each other a lot and sometimes it get pretty sexual especially when she drunk texts me or at night.
    I can't help it.
    But I literally have 0 interest In being In a relationship, especially with her.
    But I know if I visit I could get some easy.

Would it be worth it too get it in once or twice or should I just leave it alone?
    She doesn't hint that she wants a relationship but she talks dirty a lot and I know I could easily get some its just I don't want her getting the wrong idea.

I know most of y'all don't know me personally so ill just ask you what would you do fellow blades.

2. No. I know from experience that it will come to bite you in the ass.

3. Haha same situation as me.

I tore that pussy up now I want nothing to do with her

4. If you live far away, and it seems like she's not looking to jump into a relationship then why the eff not?

If you for sure feel like having a dirty romp session wont bring those feelings back then I say have some fun, she wants a hook-up and so do you, so let it happen...again emotions aside ;).

You live far away, you can play this however you want, either ditch her, or fuck her....I think I would go ahead and look to see the next time I'm in town, maybe a booty call? Just my 2 centz.

5. [quote name='"Smokey55109"']No. I know from experience that it will come to bite you in the ass.[/quote]

Exactly then you should know how hard it is to turn it down.

6. [quote name='"junkheadrev"']

Exactly then you should know how hard it is to turn it down.[/quote]

I do know man. It's fucking hard. I fall for it every time. Ha