Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Talking to parents about smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iMWizdoM, Feb 17, 2012.

1. So, i've been smoking marijuana now for almost 2 years, not everyday but consistent enough. I find it helps me get through some rough days and cope with my anxiety (runs in the fam :() anyways, I'm thinking of talking to my parents about me smoking in hopes of them accepting it and being more open with it (i know they smoke hash oil, but they don't know I know).

TL;DR - Wondering if talking to parents about smoking will make them accept it more and be open about it, and I know they smoke hash oil.

2. Well shit. If they smoke Hash Oil, they most likely know the plant and it's effects.

They won't give a shit.

3. Should've added a part i forgot about - how should I approach them to start talking about it?

4. Just have sit down with them. "Hey Mom.. Dad.. can I talk to you?" The worst they can say is they don't want you smoking.

5. yeah, I'm probably going to talk with them sunday or monday, since I'm partying on saturday and don't want to fuck that up.

Should I confront my parent who I would feel take it better first or both at the same time? or even while they're baked? :smoke:

6. I recommend you ask for an oil dab.

7. I'd start off with the one you'd think would take it better and make sure you catch him/her on a good day, no point catching them in a pissy mood and telling them you smoke.

8. confront them about their use but act like you're against it. then they will tell you that everything you've been told about it is a lie. then after that you tell them that you smoke.

9. when your parents smoke that's a green light for you to tell em it's time they pass the bong over to you

10. Be like, Yo Dawg I heard you like smokin'

11. as long as your parents dont work for pharmaceuticals like mine your golden haha