Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

talking to mom on the phone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mmmtacos, Dec 16, 2010.

1. so today i was at a friend's house and my mom called while i was hitting it... i was pretty chill so she didn't notice but i was really paranoid... any tips to improve my chillness for next time?

2. Close your eyes and take relaxing breaths. My buddy talked to his rents on some psychs and managed to pull it off... barely

3. Turn your phone off.....

4. can't do that... they'll just get pissed

5. Man up and tell them that you're busy ripping the bong and you'll call back.

6. Your 18 so who cares.

7. I usually just try and make the conversation short tell her you gotta go but be reasonable about it.

8. ... i dont have a job and i will get kicked out if they find out i smoke... living with old republicans is very complicated

9. Not really. We smoke too. Just dont let anybody know about it. Tell your parents and be straight up I bet they wont give a shit.

10. haha so many times has somebodys mom called while i was with friends and ppl were taking a fat rip of a bong and u could hear the bublbing :D

11. Just like talk. If you've ever called someone, do you ever suspect they might be high (if you don't know they're a smoker)?

I dunno, I've never had a problem with talking to my parents (I've had dinner with them high plenty of times), so YMMV.

12. Say you lost reception, call back in like 5 minutes when you collect your thoughts. Sober face

13. #13 R107SL, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    honestly just dont pick up at first and call back a few minutes later. This will give u time to think of excuses or make up shit, plus it will give u time to chill out. I dont recommend turning your phone off it just makes them suspicous.

14. Just because your parents don't doesn't mean his will, that's hilarious, "they won't give a shit" lmao, I BARLEY know any parents that are okay with it, and I'm from Canada so it's not even looked upon that bad. My parents see that I get good grades, have a job, and do anything a regular student would do, yet they will kick me out if I smoke in the house, and they get pissed if I even really talk about it. Your lucky that you're parents allow you to do what you want.

15. Your Buddy: Hey mom

Mom: how are you?

Your Buddy: I'm evolving

mom: what?

your buddy: ill be home for dinner

16. [​IMG]

17. I talk to my parents blazed/mid-sesh all the time. All you gotta do is listen up and answer their questions. Also, know your story if you know you have to lie.

18. Well better than realizing your parents are stoners... yup my parents are high like 80% of the time they are home. My dad and I have discussed it and traded or loaned when one of us was low. My mom denies it... I'm like really? uh why does the house smell like weed when you are the only one home lmao. the funniest thing was when i started smoking and realized that we were all high

19. I dont care if he is not 18. Im just saying...

20. its just weed bro. it's not like when you're drunk and your speech is slurred. i talk to my mom high all the time it's no big deal