Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Talking out loud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Derpina, Oct 16, 2012.

1. When you're high, do you have a hard time talking out loud? Well not really, but like can you differentiate talking out loud from thinking easily? Lol i wanna know because when I smoke, *sometimes* I can't tell if i'm actually talking (or thinking out loud because i smoke alone like 98% of the time lol so it's cool)/laughing out loud or if i'm just thinking/talking/laughing in my head lmfao. I can't explain it. Like this one time, I was home alone and I used a gravity bong for the first time EVER. Before my parents left, my mom asked me to do something while they're gone. I was like okay, but I forgot all about it until AFTER I hit the grav. Lol I decided to record everything since this is my first time smoking out of a gravity bong lol i had no idea what's gonna happen or whatsoever. But anywaaay, i'm recording & i'm feeling the effects of the grav now -it hit me hard and quick- like w/in several minutes I had mad cottonmouth, everything looked like it was in slow motion, etc. I went out into the living room (still recording) and decided to to whatever my mom asked me to do before they left. I remember standing on top of our couch while doing it and i was thinking OUT LOUD, or atleast i thought I was. I was complaining and talking to myself, IT ACTUALLY FELT REAL- LIKE I WAS ACTUALLY TALKING OUT LOUD. But there were times where I kind of realized that I wasnt talking out loud and I was just talking to myself in my head, so I had to like make weird noises (out loud) to test it lol i would grunt and try to talk out loud so I can tell the difference. Everytime I grunted out loud or whatever, I was like OH YEAH, THAT WAS REAL. I SAID THAT OUT LOUD. I WAS JUST TALKING TO MYSELF IN MY HEAD EARLIER. DAMMIT, ALL OF THOSE GOOD IDEAS UNVOICED UGH I'M NOT GONNA REMEMBER THEM LATER. Lol then it would happen again and again. Think, realize i'm not actually talking out loud, test by actually saying something out loud & repeat. I watched the video I took when I sobered up. Lol I only said a few words while I was doing what my mom asked me to do, and most of the things that were said out loud were my "test" words. Lol I could've sworn I was thinking/talking out loud while doing it. Ugh. Do you guys get what i'm saying here? Lol sorry this post is so long, omg I didn't plan for it to be this long. Sorry.

SO, IS THIS NORMAL OR AM I GOING CRAZY? Lol

2. I am 18, btw. Just throwing that out there before the age police comes in and tells me i'm not, just because I still live with my parents & shit. And i'm sorry if i talk like a girl (BECAUSE I AM A GIRL) but I tend to say "like" a lot sometimes, so yeah. Lol

3. Lmfao and i thought i was the only one......i do this all the time i start thining about random things real loudly when im alone. I hate that i cant record my ideas(although i do record my drawings lol) becuz they are such stoner ingenuity lmfao_One point i was so high i thought sum1 else was speaking to me but i found out later it was just me being lud rofl but other than that.........i feel u girl lol

4. My god you must have ridiculously blazed... Talk about ramblings lol. Sounds like you're WAY overthinking it, but no, I don't usually get confused between whether I'm thinking something or saying it out loud. I mean, I might get kinda absorbed in my thoughts or something, but I've never experienced whatever you're talking about.

Oh, and break up your post into paragraphs...

5. Talking to yourself is normal (audible or inside your mind), theres alot of stories on the forums
    of people's first time with a G bong and most of them include some pretty crazy things like freaking out
    bc you don't know if this is reality or a dream (for example). You were just SUPA high, nothing more nothing less,
    try not to overthink it and just enjoy the high:smoke:

6. Sometimes when I smoke my voice gets super quiet. This is mainly after I've smoked a lot of bong. I usually prefer not to go into public because of how quiet my voice is :p

7. Cleavage pic

8. I understand what you are saying but I'm really secluded and I always think to myself. I don't really talk much and when I do I pretty much have to think out every word I want to say otherwise it won't make much sense at all or I'll stutter. I LOVE typing I feel like I can express what I want to say and I have enough time to compose the words I'm thinking to everyone else.