Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Talking+Acting and The Do's+Don'ts of a Stoner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420L, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Hey GC,
    just chillen as always surfing that GrassCity and was thinking of a way to help the apprentice. I was thinking of listing ideas and etc... on how to *talk* like a *stoner* (words to use or subsititues) or way to *act* (not going up to a deal and your first word is "Hi!") so if anyone has some insights be free to list em here. Hope this helps. Also if people wanted to make a list of do's and don'ts of a stoner be free to whicver works.

Ill start with what I have already listed, Your first word upon approaching a deal should never be "Hi", say something like "Yo, whats good"etc. Just make sure you show no love and no fear.

2. Tips For Having A Good High:

1. Eat before you smoke.

2. Stay Hydrated

3. Dont smoke too much, too fast.

4. Don't yell, or be around loud noises. It'll give you a headache and ruin your high.

5. Try to smoke in a relaxed, non-stressful environment.

anyone with more tips, spill em.:smoke:

3. if ur gonna drink before u smoke, eat before u drink because i think i have gotten mild alcohol poisoning because i didnt eat before i started drinking before smoking

4. dont smoke in the cold, its a buzzkill most of the time unless the sun is shining hard...if anything, smoke outside then go inside immediately to enjoy the flight...

5. yeah. good tipp

6. Some friends and I are planning to make an igloo to smoke in this winter, hopefully it won't ruin our high. Lol we will probably just go inside after we are done because we will get bored.

7. Never let random people know you're high in public. I know this sounds like a no-brainer, but I can't stress how important this is.

8. - Sunglasses are handy for hiding red eyes, protecting from the sun AND making you look badass
    - Always carry a beverage, you never know when cotton-mouth can pounce on you
    - Always carry gum, or breath freshening objects. Nobody likes to be greeted with stinky weed breath
    Tips for talking to others
    - Make eye-contact. No matter how badly you want to move your eyes around shifty-like, remember that even when you aren't high eye-contact is nice :)
    - Before entering a high-traffic / confusing area make sure everybody knows what is going on. Losing your buddies can be terrifying when blazed
    - If you need to laugh, LAUGH. Holding your laughter in only amplifies it, and causes laughter EXPLOSIONS between you and your friends. A nice chuckle with your buddies isn't suspicious, all 5 of you HOLLERING of laughter can be.
    - If the point above fails, and you can't help but laugh loudly for 10 minutes straight, remember there are other people around who don't think that piece of shredded cheese is funny

That's all I can build up the motivation to type right now :)

9. My rules are...
    1. have water and food ready before you smoke.
    2. Don't smoke with stupid loud and/or obnoxious people.
    Also, you never want to tell you're new to buying/smoking weed if you are, they could take advantage of you and rip you off.

10. If you wanna talk like a stoner start using these words alot:

Wass happenin, Bro, Brah, Dude, sweet, yeah man. And a stoner accent is built up over time never fake it.

11. When you're toking out of a bong/pipe, know your limits. Take a couple hits and then wait a couple minutes and let them catch up with you. If you still want more after that, then repeat the process. This will prevent you from over-smoking.

12. Don't try to fake a stoner look or stoner vocabulary. Most of the time you end up looking like a tool.

Just be yourself and get high. Nobody likes it when people try too hard and your friends won't wanna smoke with you.

13. For me I always make sure i have:

1. Eyedrops

2. Beverage and or Gum

3. Purel, its usefull for getting rid of the smell on your hands, and i have noticed they tend to smell the most as they have been dealing with the weed and pipes and such. As rediculous as it sounds i always rub some purel on my sweatshirt or whatever im wearing because it does wonders for getting rid of a smell.

4. Avoid people you dont want to talk to high like parents, figures of authority, whatever as much as possible because being nervous can cause you to break eye contact, trip up your words, or mix up your story. And that tends to be a dead give away

14. Really? Never knew that.

15. Smoking in a relaxed environment is a must for me, which means schools a no no.

16. Your hands are closest to the bud usually and I mean watch yourself when your smoking your hands are all near the smoke so it sticks to your hands the most. Like if you dont want to get caught real bad wash your hands and face, put eye drops in, some mint, and your all set.

Never front people money!

17. People
    -Always smoke with people you want to be around
    -Try to stay away from the Sober Sally (some with that, anti-drug/anti-fun, attitude. i'm sure everyone here knows what i am talking about). Coming into close contact with a sober sally is just begging for a lecture on morals.

Environment
    Outside
    -Try to stay warm. (if its cold out, smoke inside. if you can't smoke inside, make the sesh a quick one)
    -If possible go on a hike. there is nothing more moving than nature itself.
    Inside
    -Always have music playing in the background.
    -Be near a comfortable couch in case you get lazy.
    -Movies are always better when baked.

What to Have
    -Marijuana, weed, nug, bud, ganja, pot, etc.
    -Eyedrops
    -Lighter
    -Camera(something interesting is bound to happen, why not get it on film/post it on GC)
    -Spray on deodorant
    -Gum
    -A Drink
    -Food

Etiquette
    -Be careful with glass. especially when it is not your own.
    -Don't take hits too big for your lungs (if someone is smoking you up and you cough up your entire hit, no one will be happy)
    -Try to supply as much as your friends do (nobody likes a mooch)

i'll finish this later. not really in the mood right now

18. Lovin the replies, should be a big help.

Also, remember when your high if things get out of hand always "go with the flow" don't try to fight back the high because that will make it worse, just no matter what remember maryjane is here to take care of you not hurt you.

19. Another good thing for getting rid of the smell is shaving cream! Go for a shave, feels amazing with a new blade + you wont stink. If you don't need/ want a shave rub some over your hands anyways. Smell is goneee. Loves it.

20. Here's a couple of pointers on negative behaviour while high:

○ Although stories about other times when you are high may be funny to you, other high people likely do not care. Unless its story-time, keep your random anecdotes to a minimum.
    ○ If you're not feeling your high yet, don't bitch and moan. Try smoking again. Don't bring others down.

Here's a few essentials when smoking with people:

○ Puff, puff, pass. That means if you're passing a joint or blunt in a circle, take two hits and pass it around. Don't bogart.
    ○ If you're holding the joint and you want to tell a story, pass the joint off before you sit there and let it burn away.
    ○ Never, ever criticize a person's weed if they're smoking you out for free.
    ○ For the love of all that is holy and sacred, please do not goober the joint with your saliva.