Talked to ex gf's mom today by MISTAKE lol.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, May 15, 2009.

1. So me and my ex gf as many of you know had a rocky break up. She was a bitch. I texted her today to see why she was such a bitch to me. And I get a text back from her mom. She 17 so her mom is all up in her business. Her mom never liked me cuz I 19 and she thinks that old (dumbass). Any way she thought I was a moron. She is like megan is in boardin school now so stop textin her. I am like no she isn't (i know for a fact what school she goes to and she still goes there). I am like what did I do. She made it sound like I am still interested in her daughter which I am not. She got real snippy wit me. She even said "young man. talk to adults with proper grammer. New for you bitch 19 is an adult. Like where does get off bein mouthy to me. I don't know her like that. She acts like I am fuckin horrible and her daughter is like queen of all the fuckin land. Shit pissed me off.

2. lol why are you trying so hard to get ahold of her if she's "such a bitch"? Just leave it alone, ex's are best left in the past.

3. #3 Sir Tokes Alot, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009

I was just thinkin about it and it got me pissed off so I texted her basically to be like your freakin nuts. Trust me I care nothing for her anymore. And she is the queen bitch of all the bitches.

EDIT: and btw the thing that pissed me off the most was her lyin fuckin mom. What kind of mother lies like that. Lol I ended up wanted to bitch her mom out more then her.

4. WOAH DUDE
    sir tokes alot was the name of my first bong!

5. Da bitch speld grammar rong!

6. I don't think that's true. If you didn't care about her anymore it wouldn't bother you that she was such a bitch during the breakup. You'd be over it.

7. angry mothers and daughters are best left alone... They can really cause problems for people, especially people who are involved in illegal activity (ie. smoking weed)

So it would probably be best to keep to yourself what lying cunts they are whilst laughing to yourself over a bowl of some dank. Just let it go :smoking:

8. you obviously still care if you're texting her.

9. sucks she was a bitch. but yea you should just let it go. talking to either of them isn't going to help you any.

10. I was basically texting her to call her a bitch tho.

11. I would be like all the rest and tell you that you care and such but I believe they already handled that. Best thing I can tell you is try not to think about her, it's harder than it sounds but in the end it'll either work out or it won't. And for the record her mom sounds like a bitch.

12. sounds like you still like her dude. drop it.

13. I'd just laugh it off. Bitchy moms are kinda funny like that.

Personally, I still have some small feelings for each of my ex's, but I only ever talk to one of them. I imagine that's normal, right?

Either way, you could piss her mom off just for kicks. :D But she might be the type to be like "I'm filing harassment charges because she's a minor." etc. So you might want to just not text her at all.

14. #14 Sir Tokes Alot, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    Her mom is the one who pissed me off in this situation not her. I know for a FACT 100% where she goes to school and her mom has the nerve to tell me she sent her to boarding school and btw there like 2 weeks left in her school so how would her goin to boarding school for just 2 months out of the year make sense. I admit I still think about her sometimes cuz it pisses me off how girls act all nice to your face but then become bitches.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I met this girl through one of my other ex gf's who happens to be good friends with her. And I happen to be talkin to this girl on facebook right now. I am thinkin bout tryin to hook up with my old ex again cuz that will really show this girl how over it I really am.

15. the thing is your not over her ...sorry man

16. .. Yeah, you're definitely not over her. Trying to make her jealous will only prove to her that you're not over it lol.

17. Lol. I really think I am over her. If she asked me to get back together or to hang out I would tell her to go fuck herself. I really really dislike this bitch lol. She cares for noone but herself. And she has always been a little uneasy about this girl so it's perfect. When we were dating she would ask me "Are you sure you're over her." And this was asked on a few occasions.

18. Revenge is childish. You call yourself an adult, and yet you want to play childish games like sleeping with someone just for revenge?

Seems pathetic to me.

19. Revenge is only the side benefit. I mainly wanna just get with this girl again. She is sexier then my recent ex anyway.

20. Well, I wouldn't have sex just to have it with someone I didn't love and things didn't work out with before..

To each his own. :)