talked to 6 dealers, 14 ppl and still no weed :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Santorini, Apr 22, 2009.

1. For the past two weeks all I've been wanting to do is sit down, relax, play some ps3 and smoke it up. Here's what happened

Day 1: Called my dealer about 1pm and he said he could get me some weed. Hours and hours pass I call again says he can get some and he will call back within 45 min..I continue to wait for another 6 hours and still no call back. I stay up until 2am and wait.....

Day 2-4: Called once per day and no answer... So I decided to call another person..

Day 5: same exact thing happens as day 1

Day 6: I call another person who said they could hook me up and still no deal at this point all I want to do is smoke some weed and chill, still its a no go...

Day 7: i decided to drive around the city and ask random ppl for weed...lol didnt work to well but got a few numbers...

Day 10: Ive talked to 20 people who ALL said they could hook me up and still no call backs and still no weed.

Today (Day 14): Im about to give up all together after calling all of them back and not hearing a thing from any of them....

Now this is what happens to me 98% of the time when i call to get weed.. I get all excited like I won a million dollars that I get to finally smoke and then i get let down.....

This ever happen to you? What do you do?

My only option is to have one of my friends from AZ send it through the mail but Im not even sure thats safe at all. If so how can we accomplish this and stay from getting caught?

2. It really helps to know someone higher up in the game, they are usually the ones supplying your dealers and they pretty much always have weed and re-up when they get down to like a P left, so their always stalked.

3. I never assume I'm getting bud until it's in my hand.

Eventually you'll find a reliable dealer and you'll never have to play "the game" ever again.

4. me and you both my friend. shit gets tough, it sucks. stop fiending, its just weed man. chill out and relax without weed. its not that hard.

5. Boomer if you can't find bud in Philly you should not be on here. I don't even live there and I can name a handful of place to get bud in Philly.

Have your buddy send it to you thats probably one of your best bets. Find yourself a seed and you are golden.:smoking:

6. i know where to get bud in a couple different counties dude.. its just i have no money. this economy is tough on everyone.

7. You've talked too 6 dealers and 14 different people and you still don't have any weed too smoke? Damn. That sucks dude. I feel sorry for ya. I'm (should be) getting some bud soon and if I could I'd smoke you up:smoking:.

8. Its kinda dry where I live too. That and the fucken economy. Shits just hard everywhere right now man.

9. I would hook you up if you lived by me. :)

10. #10 Wrecked, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    DAMMNNN!!! That sucks dude.

Sometimes areas just go dry, could have been that.

Also, seriously, TEXT. People usually avoid phone convos with people they don't know. I bet you'd have a sac by now if you texted them, its impersonal, no awkward convos, and everyone uses it. And the main thing thats great about it is it STAYS on their phone. SO when you call them, they might have been in another room, and all they see when they go to their phone is missed call from some random number they dont know. When you text next time they go to their phone, theyll see it, its much easier.