Talk whiny to me

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jaladhjin, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Bitch..complain.. piss.. moan..

Be petulant.. whatever it takes :)

It could be saaayyy..

That you want Taco Bell..

That your back itches in one of those maddening places you can't reach or just haven't bothered to yet ;-)

That you're sick & fucking tired of people that don't ever answer their phones because they're busy.. so fuck off.. until they try to get you on yours then what the hell is wrong with you why aren't you answering ??????????

That some bitch balanced their checkbook at the register in line today.. at the damn counter..after they had gotten their things & could have moved on..

Things that drive you crazy.. people that do.. someone that did today.. that you can hear your neighbors fucking through almost a safety hazard thin uninsulated walls..  that the sun isn't shining quite bright enough.. 

Anything :)

I like to talk about all the things that piss people off.. make them feel bad..sad.. or whatever else it may..

The sort of stuff people that aren't interested in talking with you like to derail with such notable gems as.. sucks bro.. so what ? .. you complain a lot.. you could just get over it..

Which those same people seem to forget in the worst way when it comes time they want to bitch about something..

I'll be writing mine after this.. need to eat.. do what I do & I'll be back to it..

Page 1 Post 1 is important though.. sets the stage ;-)

2. #2 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
  3. Agree with clever. Thought it was going to go something along the lines of "I was getting busy with some chick, talking dirty to her when all of a sudden she wanted me to whine like a toddler to her" hmmm maybe I should seek therapy.

4. maaan that's a bummer for sure but good lookin' out ;-)

I was so pleased with the title..

kinda makes me not want to keep it going though.. lol.. just a little.. but not much ;-)

I suppose I could say.. my intentions are for more than things that annoy you.. :)

For instance the wanting taco bell ;-).. a chocolate shake.. some freakin' coldstone :-D wishin' somebody would brush the snow off your car if that's a problem you've got in your life.. like me >.<

5. Those are all things that would fall under the thread I linked already. And stuff I see in there daily.

6. I thought this was going to be a fetish thread :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I was going to ask you to explain, then I thought whiny talk and I was like okay. Now I still need an explanation...

8. :D not me! I thought OP had a weird things going on and I'll admit it- I wanted to be a fly on that wall! Well not really the wall, but I was completely curious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yea I just figured it was about people whining to OP, but its all cool. My gf likes something really weird, like so weird I am putting it off for a while. Women be strange.

10. She want you to wear a diaper & be her baby ? ;-)

I wish, sike. No, I wont say but it is strange though. But yea my role isnt anything terrible. I actually knew for a while by what she was saying but I was waiting for her to admit it.