Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Talk too much while high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lucifer767, Aug 28, 2012.

1. #1 lucifer767, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    Anyone here suffer from talking too much while high? I would have a few buddies over..roll a joint ..have some beers.. and i wont be able to stop talking.. Anyone here have that problem or know how to overcome it?:smoke: (besides saying just shut the fuck up).. Thank you in advance.

2. Learn to take control of the conversation. Turn it into something deep and interesting. Physics, politics and philosophy are the best, you can talk for hours.

3. Think about what you're gonna say before it comes out of your mouth, edit it down to be a bit more concise, them decide if it's worth saying at all, or if your buddies are gonna look at you like you're an idiot after you say it :D

4. When I'm high I come on here and ramble for days....just hard for me to finish my sentences.

Same way in social situations, I just have so much rushing through my mind, I'm usually the conversation starter in the group, every groups gotta have one :bongin:

5. I say talk about whatever the fuck.
    Being stoned is likely the only time you'll have some of these thoughts, so why trap 'em in?
    If anything it'll probably be amusing.
    I mean if you're watching something, sure...try to shut up then...but if not, fuck that, ride out your stone without "trying" to be any particular way.
    If someone gets bothered by that, show 'em the door.

6. When you mix beers with it, of course you'll be a chatty kathy.

Strangely enough, I'm the opposite most times I'm high. What people say just like, hits my brain (if that makes any fucking sense) and I don't absorb it, and have nothing to say.

I love to talk when I'm liquored up though! Usually telling a few people some things I shouldn't have said :p

7. If I am with other people ..yeah I talk a lot...but because I am excited to have people to hang with...I cant drive due to my medical issues so my social life kind of blows.

8. I don't talk too much but Sativa strains tend to make more social due to the stimulating head racing thoughts that are being generated from the power of Mary.

It's mostly constant mindfucks, ideas, philosophy, insightful and interesting analogies that my inner perception seems to peak out sorta like an sniper seems its enemy (metaphor).

9. Haha yeah, all the time, everytime me and my mate get high. He is always telling me to shut up because i fire questions at him constantly...about the most inane and boring things :p

1st post and i admit im really annoying when high :smoke:

10. I used to be horrible at this shit man. Now that I'm high more often than sober it's different.... But I feel your pain haha

11. i talk so fuckiin fast when im high, i get out sooo many good ideas in just minutes. i love talking while high, or jsut doing anything high.

12. Sometimes I ramble like a motherfucker haha, but depends on who im smokin with and what im smokin :smoke:

13. Im just like you op. I talk and talk and talk.

14. If you think you are talking way to much then just shorten your answers to

15. Get higher...
    Haha, idk, just a thought.

16. just smoke more and more, and you'll eventually not even be able to open your mouth to speak hahah

17. I have two specific friends that once stoned, never shut-up. One goes on telling never-ending pointless stories about shit that happened the day before and the other has a problem with his speech but is always babbling on about movies and quoting them... (or attempting to)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ask yourself these questions. The next time you get high just ask yourself the questions that come into your head and then pick a question with the most substance and ask your friend. Basically just imagine your head is like a filing cabinet and the easy to answer questions are put iinto a drawer that represents questions that you dont ask, and the substantial deep and thought provoking questions are what you ask :)

19. I'm the opposite, I tend to get quiet and introspective when I'm stoned. I have a couple friends who like to ramble so sometimes they'll be going on and on and on and I'll be sitting there half listening.

20. I tend to chill out (I'm already mellow as it is), let the high take over and anything anyone is saying in the background goes in one ear and out the other.