Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Talk to me people!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Freyman676, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Hey guys Im kinda new to the threads and shit. Well me and my gf just had a fight before she left for her 7 hour concert (I know sucks) so Im here alone with a gram of some dank (Packing bowl right now). I'll post pics in a minute but what are you all doin today? I just need someone to talk to lol

:smoking::bongin:

2. What does the fight have to do with smoking weed?
    Not being a dick or anything it just seemed like an unnecessary detail to me.

3. Hoping to get two grams of dank later. My reliable dealers aren't around today. :(

4. Welcome to the city.

I want to make cookies later on...

Got that stuff... now need some type of chocolate to drizzle on top :smoke:
    mmm peanut butter :p

Attached Files:

5. He probably started the thread to get his mind off the fight. Sorry to hear that bro, I just went through the same thing last night, only no concert =P

Honestly man, smoke a bowl, go play some music, or listen to some if you don't play, and don't worry about it. She's gone for hours and there's nothing that can be done about it right now. Best thing you can do is not stew on it or bug her while she's at her concert. Hopefully she'll get a little drunk and be calling you later about how the fight was so stupid and she can't wait to get home and fuck you tonight.

6. It has nothing to do with weed Im just saying im bout to smoke a bowl

7. Welcome to the City. Girlfriend fights suck balls. But keep in mind, make up sex, or even still angry sex, is way better than the normal kind.

8. You would hate my dealers (I do) i only can buy weed once every 2 weeks and its mostly Reg but my dealer got Stawberry Cough for my anxiety :D

First dank Ive had in a long time.

9. Fuck yeah, pc gaming owns all. mho though.

10. Lol yeah make up sex is the best :smoke:

11. Hopefully shull come home with some more bud to smoke with me lol and yea it was very stupid

12. Oh shit man I see you're in Indiana, I'm from Lafayette live in NC now. Yeah man, fuckin strawberry cough, you up in Indy? My cousin gets that shit all the time.

13. Im about 45 min away from indy in a lil town called knightstown lol :hello:

14. That sucks man, what artist(s) where going to be playing at the concert?

15. Kicking back watching 300 far out fucking movie man

16. kid rock lol

17. Check out the Dead Hours Thread, man!

18. kid rock is pretty cool, were the tickets free or did you have to pay for yours?

19. I heard about that doesn't it have like 3000 pages lol

20. i think your girlfriend needs to chill out and smoke a fat bowl :bongin: