Talk about the pot and the kettle...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tbone Shuffle, May 1, 2018.

1. Netanyahu: Iran Nuclear Deal Is Based on Lies – Here's the Proof
    'Iran did not come clean on its nuclear program,' Netanyahu says, saying more than 100,000 Iranian documents Israel obtained prove nuclear 'deal is based on lies' ■ Speech comes on heels of strike against two bases in Syria and ahead of Trump's decision on nuclear deal
    Netanyahu: Iran nuclear deal is based on lies – here's the proof

"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed a cache of documents he says proves Iran lied to the world about its nuclear program for years, even after the 2015 nuclear deal with the world. "Iran did not come clean about its nuclear program," Netanyahu said in a prime time address in English.

Iran is "blatantly lying" when it says it doesn't have a nuclear program, Netanyahu claimed, laying out what he claimed was proof Iran had developed and continued to develop its nuclear program."

Imagine the nerve of those Iranians lying about their nuclear program. I wonder if any other countries have lied about such things?....... omg this is rich.

Benjamin Netanyahu defends 'Iran lied' presentation - CNN
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered a robust defense Tuesday of a dramatic presentation in which he accused Iran of "brazenly lying" over its nuclear ambitions, after claims that he had revealed nothing new.

Netanyahu told CNN's "New Day" that a trove of documents, which he revealed in a TV address on Monday night, showed Iran had no intention of sticking to its commitments in the 2015 deal brokered with the international community.
    "They don't want the world to know what I showed the world yesterday," Netanyahu said.
    In his interview, Netanyahu repeatedly refused to be drawn on whether Israel had its own nuclear weapons capability, and insisted that he did not seek a military confrontation with Iran. "Nobody is seeking that kind of development," he said.

I guess he doesn't think that Iran will turn right around and point out Israel's secret nuclear weapons?

2. "Imagine the nerve of those Iranians lying about their nuclear program. I wonder if any other countries have lied about such things?....... omg this is rich." Saying that means you do believe Iran is cheating on the bargain they made to not develop nukes. Does that mean you agree America should pull out of the deal Iran is cheating on?

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Israel is also generally understood to have nuclear weapons,[2][3][4][5][6] but does not acknowledge it (Israel maintains a policy of deliberate ambiguity), and is not known definitively to have conducted a nuclear test.[7] Israel is estimated to possess somewhere between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads.[8][9] One possible motivation for nuclear ambiguity is deterrence with minimum political cost.[10][11]

Unlike those nutjobs they have no reason not to own any and as another point they have never started a war.....

Starting to think Ed is the only logical person in this forum...

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. That deal was some kind of payoff Obama arranged. I would just as soon pull out of it. It's just who we decide to point out is cheating that matters? Israel has been cheating on several treaties for decades with their nuclear program yet we continue to fund a good portion of their military as if they can't afford it while they run a balanced budget and the US goes into debt to "help" them out.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. I'm not in favor of borrowing money to give to other countries no matter who they are, that's crazy. After they spend the money it's gone but we're left with the bill. It's not as crazy as borrowing money to give to those than hate us, that's just too fucking liberal for words. If another country is in so much trouble they need our money we should at the very least make it a loan.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I think we should set up a giant glass factory and start melting the sand.

7. Actuually, No, it matters little who tells us about Iran cheating on this deal. I assume both of us want our government as informed as possible. Israel is not painting "Death to America" on the side of their kettles nor otherwise openly hostile to us like Iran is. So even before the melting of sand they can pound it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Don't forget the "ingredients" for Israel's nukes were also stolen from the US.

The Apollo Affair - Wikipedia

Iran has also played a huge role in crushing ISIS in Syria and Iraq while Israel sat on it's ass sniping and whining.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I suppose we all should believe that Iran is "crazy". Of course as soon as they have a nuke they will launch it and assure their own mutual destruction. They're a suicidal people. I know....

Please.

What nukes really do is give you a chip for the bargaining table. Pakistan has nukes. Are they launching them? It's because they also don't want to die. I'm really not afraid of Iran getting nukes. I would like to see them open up and westernize. They only fell into a religious regime because we organized a coup to overthrow their democratically elected leader or Iran would probably be a successful world economy and huge tourist destination. We can't have that because they still hate America for what we did. If they get any power they will join with Russia and China. We can't have them gaining another powerful partner in the region.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Yeah..and never forget where the US gets some of its intelligence from (Bet the scope is larger than just the
    Mid-East too)..No one's hands are clean in this mess.