Talk about random drug tests...

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Got a possession charge couple months ago, and I'm in this program where I got a color, and I have to call this number every day. If my color gets selected, I have to go in the next day and get tested. They say it's completely random, but I've been keeping track of the colors, and I call major BS.

http://tinyurl.com/colordrugtest

The color brown has been called 6 times in about 2 weeks. Each drug test you have to pay $20... so they've had to pay $120 so far... that would blow.

My color is blue, and they have yet to call it. I wonder if they even will... :mad:.

It's been a month since I started this, so I could have been smoking if I had known this screening process is anything but random.

My guess is the people who have multiple drug charges got brown... so if I had a small possession charge... I wonder if I'll even get called... ?

Little over 30% of these people have gone to prison btw...

Anyone been 'enrolled' in something like this before?

2. Wait what? >.<

3. You are assigned a color. So far I've seen 12 colors. You call this number every day, and it says what the color(s) are for the next day. If it's your color, you have to go to the place and get drug tested... and pay $20...

4. Ahhh thanks ! Thats bullshit that you have 2 pay 20 bucks, who made up this weak ass system?

5. It is indeed. Plus your required to go to some bullshit group thing, you know, the place where the workers all claim marijuana is addictive... I don't even know why I'm in this program, I honestly bet 1/4 of the people there have smoked meth (no offence to anyone). Oh and you have to pay another $20 a week for the group thing, heh.

Court ordered bullshit!

6. Yeh they do that where im at. You know as soon as you start smoking again they will call blue, thats always how it goes..;)

7. My boy got the same color! Haha, blue... But he got called 2 times a week :(.

8. Well I'm planning on smoking right after I get my drug test lol. And if they do call me (which it should be out of my system in a week or so) within a couple weeks, I'll buy a detox drink at my headshop :)