Talk about munchies... (Pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, Jan 4, 2009.

1. So today around noon I smoked 3 bowls and 2 joints right when I woke up. I was baked for sure. I had extreme munchies, and the night before I watched the first Harold and Kumar movie again. I had to have White Castle, that was the only thing I wanted.

I search on their website, and the closest one was over an hour away. I was so hungry for it, that I was like fuck it i'm going. Man, when I got there, I had the biggest grin on my face ever. I ordered the 2 cheeseburger fries and drink thing, follwed by 7 double cheeseburgers. It was my first time here. I am proud to say that I ate the whole meal, and 3 double cheeseburgers. On the way home I ate 4 more, finished them off.

Man am I full!

[​IMG]

2. If you were smart you woulda bought yourself some quality burger, went out back and grilled them motherfuckers up, FUCK BEEF PATTIES!

3. Holy shit bro. I have a story like that. I was fucking blazed once so i had my buddy drive me around campus to find some food. I have not experienced driving while blazed so thats why he drove. Neways, so we went to wendy's and i got a number 4 which is a Baconatr, large size, then i got two more of there 1/2 lb double chesseburgers, and two five piece chiken nuggets. Then i had my friend drive me too a friends dorm, talked with her and then i said, im still hungry so we went to sonic where i got a double cheeseburger and two orders of cheesesticks. I was full!!!!!

4. Haha, nice dude!

5. last night when i was high eatting some chips, i was planning out what i was gonna buy the next time i was high. LOL

since its sunday and i have nothing better to do, im gonna go buy some pizza from pizza california then maybe some in n' out burgers. then come home and get super baked.

6. Harold and Kumar NEVER get old. I've watched those movies so many times! :hello: (not once sober though)

7. i hope you dont get diarrhea

8. The first movie I ever watched high was Harold and Kumar 2!

Man was it a GREAT movie! :wave:

9. both movies are the shit

10. hah harold and kumar are great. white castle tho is the best of the 2.

wheres the pictures?

11. Bump for dinner time! haha

12. last night, I got pretty high, and I ate some leftovers..

It was bomb :smoking:

13. damn you coulda made this thread a lil earlier i had some fucking beef and shrimp cabobs and some bbq chicken with some "spice" cooked in..ill take pics when i shit it out probly..

14. lol :smoking:

15. I had a delicious steak and cheese with peppers and onions earlier. Soo good. Smoked a blunt by myself and got one.

16. damn white castle is so good!

the first time i had it was awesome we got like the briefcase deal or whatever.
    ate so much damn food.
    then ended up going to skyzone.
    good thing we didnt yack