Talk about munchies... (Pics)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iTokeat420, Jan 4, 2009.

1. #1 iTokeat420, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    So today around noon I smoked 3 bowls and 2 joints right when I woke up. I was baked for sure. I had extreme munchies, and the night before I watched the first Harold and Kumar movie again. I had to have White Castle, that was the only thing I wanted.

I search on their website, and the closest one was over an hour away. I was so hungry for it, that I was like fuck it i'm going. Man, when I got there, I had the biggest grin on my face ever. I ordered the 2 cheeseburger fries and drink thing, follwed by 7 double cheeseburgers. It was my first time here. I am proud to say that I ate the whole meal, and 3 double cheeseburgers. On the way home I ate 4 more, finished them off.

Man am I full!

[​IMG]

2. Haha that is awesome bro. The closest one to me is like 7 hours away. :( :(

3. Props to doing exactly what they did in Harold and Kumar.

actually +rep haha

4. hahahahaha, straight.
    on 4/20 08, i ate 3 double cheesbugers, an extra large coke, 2 large fries, 4 apple pies, and a 10 peice chicken nuggets. i love munching out.

5. Dude I love stoner quests, and props on going the extra mile.

6. I love stoner quests too, but not if it involves walking. Walking feels long and drawn out. gawd haha.

Plus I live in Ontario so it's cold as fuck right now...

7. STOOONERRR JOURRNEEEY
    hahaha
    aint nothing like smoking dank and walking for like 15 minutes, then finally reaching your destination and pigging the fuck out. :smoking:

8. Haha, I love stoned journeys. Especially those to White Castle!

9. stoner journeys on foot usually are the funnest

now that i got a car my legs are made for pushing on the pedals and nothing else haha.:D

nice buy though im tempted to buy a box of those things from safeway but i hear they are just not the same.

10. Lol @ pic

11. They should but a White Castle in every state. I wish we had one in Florida. :smoking:

12. Haha. :smoking: + Rep for the feast you consumed.
    White Castle --"It's what King Kush would eat"--:D

damn i wish there was a White Castle in Los Angeles.

13. Haha, closest one to me is.. well.. 2 doors down from me, it's on the corner of my street. Granted I don't eat much there sober, but when I'm high, I love it.

14. No, it's not the same. Eating them fresh off the steamer / grill.. best taste you'll ever.. well taste. It's a mix between soft and flakey dough cooked to the perfect texture / thickness. Then comes the cheese and meat.. if you get it straight off the steamer / grill - it literally makes your mouth water from just the smell the burger unleashes itself, it's so comforting and the taste is just right.. the cheese always seems spicy or too hot for me sometimes.. I dunno.

Okay, now I want white castles, brb! lol.

15. dude thats nothing. one time i went to white castle i ate 4 fries an onion rings and 19 3/4 cheeseburgers. just as i'm about to put the last quarter in my mouth it all comes out. but that was when i was 13. i've been in training since then and cant wait till my next visit. i plan on eating a whole crave case.

16. You guys have In and Out Burger, though. I would trade all the White Castles in my state for one In and Out Burger.

17. Be sure to take pics of the bricks you shat.

18. :eek:
    SO FUCKING TRUE!
    haha.
    i thought In & Out was everywhere.
    but god do i love a 4x4 combo(2 double doubles in one) animal style fries and a large coke after a nice sesh.

19. Idk, I like walking because the people in the sky talk to me sometimes.

I live in the states and it's cold here to. (indiana)